BY BOUNCE #9 in Dryer Sheets & Balls

Keep clothes soft and smelling "outdoor fresh" with bounce dryer sheets. Great for static clingreleases wrinkles. Bleach-free. 120 sheets for 120 dryer loads. see more...

• How long does the scent stay in your clothes?5 Answers
  • Is this the one you get or do you get a different one and...17 Answers
Bounce Outdoor Fresh Dryer Sheets - 120 Sheets
  • "There great leave my clothes smelling amazing and very soft but not just that I used them for my dog they said it was good for taking flies off of them and this actually worked and its very cheap." in 7 reviews
  • "These are my favorite dryer sheets they make my clothes so soft and smell great!" in 5 reviews
Michelle L.
Decorator Expert Level 2
I used to buy Bounce Fabric Softener Sheets.I believe this one of the first company that came out with dyer sheets. I no longer buy these because I believe they have to many chemicals on them. I do not think these are safe for us or the environment.
Sarah H.
Bounce is by far one of thee best smelling scents out there. I just throw one of these dry sheets in an my clothes smell amazing for days. Not to mention during winter its great for staticky clothing and u get the great smell with it. We have been using these for yesrs and will continue to for years to come. GREAT PRODUCT!!!!!!
Megan A.
We started using these dryer sheets a few years ago after a recommendation from a family member, and we have never went back to whatever we used before! These smell great and make your clothes smell great too. I believe it's a decent price for the amount you get. I have never been disappointed in Bounce dryer sheets, and I have sensitive skin. Highly recommend!
Lauren F.
Southaven, MS
Love this product! The smell is amazing and always stays on my clothes even days after they have been in the dryer. They keep the static of your cloths and they really help your hand smells great.I would recommend these dryer sheets for everyone
Shannan M.
PA, ['', '', '']
I have been using these for many, many years! I keep a stack of them on hand at all times. Love using them not only in my dryer but also in drawers, closets and with my towels in addition to scent beads. I keep them packed in with items that are for sale as well so they retain their freshness which being stored.
Dina S.
This is by far my favorite fabric softener.  I also love that it helps to remove dog hair from my clothes while in the dry cycle. I have been using this product for almost 15 years and still going strong. I have tried others but always come back to the tried and true.
Delaney L.
westfield
i use these while away at school. i love the scent, they are so easy to use as well. Sometimes i even stick them under my mattress or in my closet and it leaves it all smelling fresh and clean
Fritza V.
To me this product is okay. The scent does not last long at all, which is con to me. I would the smell to last longer. It was very disappointing because I had a big box of it. It is affordable to product. No I would recommend it to customers because it is not useful.
Jaimie H.
A great product! For someone who is very on the go, these dryer sheets help my clothes stay fresh, smell amazing, and relieve me of harsh wrinkles and having to iron all of my clothing. My partner buys these by the boat loads and I think the product is excellent.
Makayla K.
Omaha, NE
My all time favorite dryer sheets!  We have been using these religiously in my house and never stray away from the brand.  The scent is light and airy.  My son has very sensitive skin and this seems to be the only thing that doesn't make him break out!
Karen A.
Decorator Expert Level 3
Is this the one you get or do you get a different one and which is your favorite
Julie W.
Montgomery, TX
How long does the scent stay in your clothes?