BY BOUNCE

Bounce dryer sheets are great for controlling static cling in fabrics. Plus, bounce sheets help repel lint and hair, soften fabrics, and give you long-lasting freshness. Gives you long-lasting freshness. Controls static cling in fabrics. Helps repel lint and hair. Softens fabrics. Contains biodegradable cationic softeners. Box made from 100% recycled paper (35% post-consumer). see more...

Laura T.
We love love this smell and Bounce! We love the sheets for not only clothes but other uses around the house! We use them in closets an drawers to keep things fresh. We use them to remove static from hair and to keep dust from sticking on baseboards! We use one on our AC filter to keep the house smelling like fresh laundry!
Tabitha R.
Mount Juliet, TN
I absolutely love these dryer sheets. They smell amazing. As a beautiful outdoor, clean linen scent. It also, leaves your clothes smelling fresh, & soft. This tosses away your wrinkles, and static. *I Highly Recommend.
Hannah H.
Bounce is my new favorite dryer sheet brand! I use dye free unscented detergent so these sheets give a little scent. They are a decent price and work really well. I have long hair so static can be overwhelming but these sheets do the job.
Mackenzie R.
Livermore, CA
Worth every penny. This is the only dryer sheet i will use. I use them ti freshen my husbands work boots, laundry, and to tame my frizzy hair. It smells so good and yoy can smell it on your clothes after done in dryer. Also ot takes tge odor right out of my husbands work boots.
Rachael G.
Fridley, MN
I do like these sheets a lot. I usually use two at a time for lasting freshness. The smell is really nice too! They are effective and affordable, especially for a college student like myself. Recommended!
Thalia N.
Bounce Fabric Softener Sheets are great and they are not just for laundry. You can use them in your gym bag or dresser drawers. I place a few in the bottom of hampers and trash bins before I put the bag in. The smell isn't strong but it does last and the sheets are just convenient.
Bethany B.
The smell is so amazing! I refuse to use anything else for my laundry. the smell is long lasting and it's great!! not to mention it's a reasonable price for 180! i would highly recommend this product!
shelby R.
Auburn, ME
To be honest this is one of the few brands of dryer sheets that I'm not really allergic to. So if you have sensitive skin this stuff is a wicked awesome choice.
Faith M.
prestonsburg
1,453 reviews
Love these dryer sheets amazing smell that last & really makes cloths softer got the 105 count for $5 and there well worth it definitely recommend.
Mary F.
Modesto, CA
Absolutely love these dryer sheets. They smell the best and scent lasts a long time. They soften my clothes and remove all static cling.