Bounce Outdoor Fresh Dryer Bar Fabric Softener Bar

by Bounce

Bounce® Dryer Bar Outdoor Fresh®.
5 in 1 benefits™.
Fabric softener bar.
4 lasts about months*.
*Depends on frequency of use and dryer settings.
Stick it and forget it!
Dryer bar + holder.
72.4g (2.55 oz).
1 dryer bar + 1 holder.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bounce Outdoor Fresh Dryer Bar Fabric Softener Bar!
How would you rate this product?
Pepper Pike, OH
I like this product a lot because it’s very effective! it makes my clothes and sheets feel soft and it’s gentle on my sensitive skin. I think it’s a good alternative to dryer sheets, but I still buy them more often.
Olathe, KS
Fresh bar is good, however if you used your dryer a lot ( at the end of the product) 1 mouth and half the bar breaks and small parts by of the bar are in your clothing.
Tucson, AZ
I like that this is a set it and forget it dryer bar. It makes it easier to do laundry, makes the stuff smell good and soft. It’s easy, continent, and affordable
Racine, WI
Use this every day! It's so much easier than trying to remember to put a sheet in every drier load and then trying to find it and it ending up being wadded up in the random sleeve of a hoodie and you don't find it for 4 hours and then wonder what the heck is scratching your elbow! Long story short - highly recommend!
103 weimar st buffalo ny
There scents and all of there products I love them keeps everything clean and fresh and just amazing !!! I don’t think product needs to improve its great and affordable I will definitely recommend
Purchased at: Walmart
Great product easy to use and affordable I love the ease of using the bar and not having to worry if my teenage son remembered to place a dryer sheet In the load of laundry. Definitely gives my clothes a fresh smell and me peace of mind.
Mead, WA
I love the dryer balls but I can never find them locally anymore and it makes me so sad! They don’t leave behind the waxy feel that dryer sheets can leave on clothes. It’s the next best thing to the balls you can put in the dryer and the best part is you just throw it in and forget it until they are gone!
Town Creek, AL
This bounce bar is great for putting in the dryer and not having to put a dryer sheet in it. The outdoor brand smells so refreshing like your clothes have been on a clothes line. Very affordable and definitely worth the money. I would highly recommend.
Brick , NJ
I have a wonderful washing machine but that wasn't enough to keep my clothing soft! It did its job with reducing lint and piling but sometimes would come out hard which I hated; I hate to see clothing that I spend a lot of money on start to change its feel. I found this Dryer bar in Target at the first time using my clothing came out of the dryer so soft and smelt amazing. I am dubbed the Laundry Queen by my husband lol and thanks to Bounce I will hold my title
Cedar Hills, UT
I really like the Bounce Dryer Fabric Softener Bar. I was skeptical when I first bought it however I am a repeat buyer. I have sensitive skin and super sensitive to smells this product doesn’t upset my skin nor does it smell musty or make me feel like I have to wash my clothes to the smell out. I recommend it.

Looking for your answer?