Bounce Outdoor Fresh Dryer Bar Fabric Softener Bar

by Bounce

Bounce® Dryer Bar Outdoor Fresh®.
5 in 1 benefits™.
Fabric softener bar.
4 lasts about months*.
*Depends on frequency of use and dryer settings.
Stick it and forget it!
Dryer bar + holder.
72.4g (2.55 oz).
1 dryer bar + 1 holder.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bounce Outdoor Fresh Dryer Bar Fabric Softener Bar!
How would you rate this product?
Gresham , OR
I use these for my towels and sheets! They keep the laundry smelling good! I don’t use fabric softener on my kids clothes. They are expensive but go a long way.
Bradenton
Didn't really notice a difference in laundry. Bar glue gets stuck. Don't like having to try and refill. Pricey. Very disappointing. Wouldn't recommend to anyone
Love this thing! When do laundry with kids running around it's easy to forget to throw a dryer sheet in. Just install & forget about it for about a month.
Midlothian, VA
love this set n forget use in all the time works great and love the scents they have. lasts pretty close to the timeframe advertised. price is a lil more
Mt Pleasant, SC
I really like bounce but this was horrible. I put it in my dryer and within a couple of days the bar had broken in my dryer. Then I couldn’t get it out.
Ome of my favorite products but i only gave 4 stars because it is difficult to refill and the dispenser gets gorever glued to the inside of your dryer
Sugar Grove
Love this product. The downside to this is you have to use a tape strip to attach it. Also have not been able to find these in store for awhile.
Lynchburg, VA
Smells heavenly, works great. Product is easy to use, and I always have consistent results. We use it all the time, especially with sick kids.
Ephrata, PA
I like the convenience of using this product because I don't have to change or replace for months. I've also used the Bounce dryer sheets.
Houma , LA
Best product!! Needs to be put back on the shelf for purchase! All my family loves them but are no longer sold in stores. Please come back

Looking for your answer?