Bounce Outdoor Fresh Dryer Bar Fabric Softener Bar

by Bounce

Bounce® Dryer Bar Outdoor Fresh®.
5 in 1 benefits™.
Fabric softener bar.
4 lasts about months*.
*Depends on frequency of use and dryer settings.
Stick it and forget it!
Dryer bar + holder.
72.4g (2.55 oz).
1 dryer bar + 1 holder.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bounce Outdoor Fresh Dryer Bar Fabric Softener Bar!
How would you rate this product?
Leechburg
I have tried this in the past its nice to not have to pick the sheets out of the clothing or walk into work and wonder or hope thats juat a sock and not under wear in your pant leg and come to find out it just the damn drier sheet. However when i tried to get the bar off to replace it ya thor wasnt not around and i dont think he or hulk could have gotting that thing off. I even tried to heat the drier up to remove no such luck.
Eau Claire
Purchased at: Walmart
Smells fantastic and I lived the idea of not having to put a sheet in with each load. It lasted as long as advertised and kept static out of my laundry. My trouble with it is that the bar doesn’t always stay in place. I tried putting in a new base and the same thing happened. When it slid off it would stick to one piece of clothing and kind of “melt” into it. Gave it a couple try’s and then went back to sheets 😉
Charlotte, NC
Just like the gain dryer bar I really like this bar as well. Maybe it is just me but I feel that certain garments that are prone to wrinkling in the wash did not so.much using the dryer bar. Also I love to through clothes I haven't worn for a while in the dryer before I wear them and the dryer bar helps give them a fresh clean smell.
Albany, OR
Im in Love! First time buying one of these and trying it and I must say it works AMAZING! I forget sometimes to add dryer sheets so it's nice to have this so if I do forget softeners this is in the dryer and I don't have to worry about anything. I love that it comes in different scents as well.
Bridgeport
Do not like this bar nor will I ever use it again! First off it left a film like residue on my clothing . it was so bad that it was on my skin. So, i remove it because duh i hate it and it leaves a sticky thing inside my dryer. Yuck!!!
Olathe, KS
Purchased at: Walmart
I got this when it first came out! I followed the directions. I did a load and it was nice! The clothes smelled like I used a used dryer sheet though! The scent I love so much was very mild! Then the next load it fell off! I tried to restick it but it would not stick! I tried to take it back but they wouldn't take it back! It left a weird sticky residue on the inside of my then brand new dryer that like 8 to 10 years later is still there! I even tried using it again by just putting it in the dryer but it got stuck in this thin cotton dress shirt and melted to it! Ruining my shirt! I never bought another one! Hoping they have perfected it in the last 8 to 10 years! It was awful! I love love love bounce too! I was so excited for this too!
Wichita , KS
I love the dryer bar. I was terrified at first that it wouldn’t come off my dryer but it did. It’s effective and won’t come off in the wash. I didn’t have to worry about dryer sheets or fabrics softener for months!
Hartselle, AL
I am the worst at forgetting dryer sheets!! This product helps me to not worry about whether I put one in or not. It is very effective and affordable at the same time. I tell all my friends to buy this product.
Hespria, CA
I loved to use Bounce Outdoor fresh Dryer bar..I try to buy it when i have a lot of sheets laundry because i don,t have to use so many sheets and when the blackest are to big they all get fabric softener.I do recommend it.It just in the high price..
Kalamazoo
These are wonderful. You can just stick them to the side of your dryer inside and you'll never have to worry about forgetting your dryer sheets again! For the price they are great.

Looking for your answer?