BY BOUNCE

Bounce® Dryer Bar Outdoor Fresh®.
5 in 1 benefits™.
Fabric softener bar.
4 lasts about months*.
*Depends on frequency of use and dryer settings.
Stick it and forget it!
Dryer bar + holder.
72.4g (2.55 oz).
1 dryer bar + 1 holder. see more...

Sandy S.
Detroit
Love the fresh smell of outdoors that you get from using these dryer sheets. Love that there’s no static from using them and your clothes are not stuck together. I find them to be affordable and not expensive at all. I would definitely recommend this product.
Ellen N.
I like this however it's not always sold where I shop it's a hit and miss, so I am unable to buy often,but I do like this product I was afraid it would leave residue on clothes especially my darks but never did and did the job.
Heather M.
Eau Claire
Purchased at: Walmart
Smells fantastic and I lived the idea of not having to put a sheet in with each load. It lasted as long as advertised and kept static out of my laundry. My trouble with it is that the bar doesn’t always stay in place. I tried putting in a new base and the same thing happened. When it slid off it would stick to one piece of clothing and kind of “melt” into it. Gave it a couple try’s and then went back to sheets 😉
Madi N.
columbus, OH
I love this product. I’m not one who goes for chemical free products. I need to smell the clean. This product gets the job done for me. I don’t have to worry about things still being dirty after I use this product.
Aline H.
Brick , NJ
I have a wonderful washing machine but that wasn't enough to keep my clothing soft! It did its job with reducing lint and piling but sometimes would come out hard which I hated; I hate to see clothing that I spend a lot of money on start to change its feel. I found this Dryer bar in Target at the first time using my clothing came out of the dryer so soft and smelt amazing. I am dubbed the Laundry Queen by my husband lol and thanks to Bounce I will hold my title
Lilianny S.
Charlotte, NC
Just like the gain dryer bar I really like this bar as well. Maybe it is just me but I feel that certain garments that are prone to wrinkling in the wash did not so.much using the dryer bar. Also I love to through clothes I haven't worn for a while in the dryer before I wear them and the dryer bar helps give them a fresh clean smell.
Haley E.
Albany, OR
Im in Love! First time buying one of these and trying it and I must say it works AMAZING! I forget sometimes to add dryer sheets so it's nice to have this so if I do forget softeners this is in the dryer and I don't have to worry about anything. I love that it comes in different scents as well.
Tasha O.
Bridgeport
Do not like this bar nor will I ever use it again! First off it left a film like residue on my clothing . it was so bad that it was on my skin. So, i remove it because duh i hate it and it leaves a sticky thing inside my dryer. Yuck!!!
Kayla T.
Hartselle , AL
I am the worst at forgetting dryer sheets!! This product helps me to not worry about whether I put one in or not. It is very effective and affordable at the same time. I tell all my friends to buy this product.
Lorena R.
Hespria, CA
I loved to use Bounce Outdoor fresh Dryer bar..I try to buy it when i have a lot of sheets laundry because i don,t have to use so many sheets and when the blackest are to big they all get fabric softener.I do recommend it.It just in the high price..