BY BOUNCE

Bounce® Dryer Bar Outdoor Fresh®.
5 in 1 benefits™.
Fabric softener bar.
4 lasts about months*.
*Depends on frequency of use and dryer settings.
Stick it and forget it!
Dryer bar + holder.
72.4g (2.55 oz).
1 dryer bar + 1 holder. see more...

Tasha O.
Bridgeport
Do not like this bar nor will I ever use it again! First off it left a film like residue on my clothing . it was so bad that it was on my skin. So, i remove it because duh i hate it and it leaves a sticky thing inside my dryer. Yuck!!!
aly h.
Brick, NJ
I have a wonderful washing machine but that wasn't enough to keep my clothing soft! It did its job with reducing lint and piling but sometimes would come out hard which I hated; I hate to see clothing that I spend a lot of money on start to change its feel. I found this Dryer bar in Target at the first time using my clothing came out of the dryer so soft and smelt amazing. I am dubbed the Laundry Queen by my husband lol and thanks to Bounce I will hold my title
Kayla R.
Las vegas, NV
I am a huge fan of the Bounce Dryer sheets so when these came out I thought This is awesome! Same scent even more convenient right? Wrong! I found these bars disappointing, They left my sweaters feeling like static was still flowing thru them and didnt soften near as well as the sheets themselves. I much rather take the few seconds to throw a sheet in with my clothes than use these again.
Lilianny S.
Charlotte, NC
Just like the gain dryer bar I really like this bar as well. Maybe it is just me but I feel that certain garments that are prone to wrinkling in the wash did not so.much using the dryer bar. Also I love to through clothes I haven't worn for a while in the dryer before I wear them and the dryer bar helps give them a fresh clean smell.
Janice B.
Havelock, NC
You pop this bad boy on the wall of your dryer and just let it get to work. Keeps the static out of clothes and leaves a nice fresh scent. Defintely effective and worth buying and at a reasonable price. Defintely would recommend to anyone tired of always putting in dryer sheets.
Haley E.
Albany, OR
Im in Love! First time buying one of these and trying it and I must say it works AMAZING! I forget sometimes to add dryer sheets so it's nice to have this so if I do forget softeners this is in the dryer and I don't have to worry about anything. I love that it comes in different scents as well.
Susan Y.
Lakewood , CA
I used these a few times don't really like they fall
Out of ther holder it comes with disappointing used up what I had then didn't buy any more there affordable but not worth it wouldn't recommend and won't buy again!
Kayla T.
Hartselle, AL
I am the worst at forgetting dryer sheets!! This product helps me to not worry about whether I put one in or not. It is very effective and affordable at the same time. I tell all my friends to buy this product.
Djanilyn G.
I've tried this awhile back and don't see how efficient it is. Some of my black work pants would have streaks of the bar on it. I'm not sure if I put it in the dryer in correctly but I didn't really like it.
Lorena R.
Hespria, CA
I loved to use Bounce Outdoor fresh Dryer bar..I try to buy it when i have a lot of sheets laundry because i don,t have to use so many sheets and when the blackest are to big they all get fabric softener.I do recommend it.It just in the high price..