2 colors available

BY BOUNCE #87 in Starch

Bounce® Outdoor Fresh® 4 in 1?Fabric Softener Sheets - 40CT.
162 X 228 mm 6.4 X 9 inches. see more...

Buy on Rakuten...
Katherin C.
Katherin C.
Andrews, TX
I absolutely love these sheets! I've always used liquid fabrics softener until one day I came across these little sheets and decided to test them out. the minute I pulled my clothes out of the drier I could not belive how soft they were. and my clothes smelled delicious. I was very impressed and I completely recommend these!
Jari M.
Jari M.
Bounce worked really well, and it made my clothes smell like new! Bounce is at an affordable price, and you can find it almost anywhere.
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Clayton, NC
Smells like bounce. I love the scent. Makes a huge difference to laundry scent and softness. Eliminates static.
Shaielynn W.
Shaielynn W.
Benkelman, NE
No static left in my clothes and the smell is great also another well priced item on my shopping list
Julie M.
Julie M.
Potsdam
Bounce dryer sheets are my favorite dryer sheets so far. They smell incl=redible before you put them in the dryer and even after when your clothes are done drying, the clothes smell amazing. I even use bounce sheets in my sock drawers and closets to add a bit of freshness to the areas that are small and covered in my house. 5 out of 5
Cynthia C.
Cynthia C.
Wilmington , CA
This was a pretty good buy. Pretty affordable and it smells pretty nice. Not an outstanding product but a very decent one. Nothing wrong with it but I will probably be exploring more scents in the future.
Chelsea S. C.
Chelsea S. C.
hancville
Dryer sheets are a lifesaver I use them all the time bounce is a great brand I cannot stand when my clothes get really staticky so I do buy them a lot the prices is pretty decent about the same as any other dryer sheet and I recommend them
Erica S.
Erica S.
The only fabric softener sheets I ever use. My family & i have been using Bounce brand since before I was even born. Of course occasionally I've tried others but they never worked as well as Bounce has. They have a variety of scents & even unscented. They really do soften your clothes & keep them fresh smelling for days. Plus remove static. Bounce is my favorite especially because their scents are not over powering or cheap smelling. Plus a few of us in my family get allergic reactions to different fragrances but never occured using Bounce. The sheets are also not greasy feeling, which others I've tried definitely do feel.
Arial S.
Arial S.
Rohnert Park
If you haven't tried these dryer sheets you must! They keep the static out and leave your clothes smelling amazing. You don't have to use a handful to get the job done. Great price
Victoria R.
Victoria R.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this product and how fresh it smells! Works really great on my clothes. I still smell the freshness in my closet even after days/weeks!
Amanda A.
Amanda A.
San Antonio , TX
What other uses could these sheets be used for besides clothes?
Caitlyn D.
Caitlyn D.
Erie, PA
What is the best scent from this brand of dryer sheets?