Add a Photo

By BOUNCE
#213 in Starch
Bounce® Outdoor Fresh® 4 in 1?Fabric Softener Sheets - 40CT.
162 X 228 mm 6.4 X 9 inches.
Photos (4)
Erica S.
Erica S.

The only fabric softener sheets I ever use. My family & i have been using Bounce brand since before I was even born. Of course occasionally I've tried others but they never worked as well as Bounce has. They have a variety of scents & even unscented. They really do soften your clothes & keep them fresh smelling for days. Plus remove static. Bounce is my favorite especially because their scents are not over powering or cheap smelling. Plus a few of us in my family get allergic reactions to different fragrances but never occured using Bounce. The sheets are also not greasy feeling, which others I've tried definitely do feel.
Katherin C.
Katherin C.
Andrews, TX

I absolutely love these sheets! I've always used liquid fabrics softener until one day I came across these little sheets and decided to test them out. the minute I pulled my clothes out of the drier I could not belive how soft they were. and my clothes smelled delicious. I was very impressed and I completely recommend these!
Jari M.
Jari M.

Bounce worked really well, and it made my clothes smell like new! Bounce is at an affordable price, and you can find it almost anywhere.
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Clayton, NC

Smells like bounce. I love the scent. Makes a huge difference to laundry scent and softness. Eliminates static.
Shaielynn W.
Shaielynn W.
Benkelman, NE

No static left in my clothes and the smell is great also another well priced item on my shopping list
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Falls Creek, PA

Bounce leaves my clothes static free and fresh every time. I especially like this particular type of bounce, the 4 in 1 because I think it smells great.
Brooke H.
Brooke H.
Akron, OH

I really like using these as mosquito repellant. I will throw a few in my pocket and it seems to work well!
Erie, PA

I really love these dryer sheets they are awesome and the ones with frebreeze are the best!
Brittany P.
Brittany P.
Milford, MI

Love these! They always make the laundry smell so great. And they are super affordable.
San Antonio , Texas

Love these dryer sheets! They make your clothes smell fresh for days!!great product :)
San Antonio , Texas

What other uses could these sheets be used for besides clothes?
Erie, PA

What is the best scent from this brand of dryer sheets?

Join Now