BY BOUNCE

Tammy M L.
Lake Charles, LA
#Bounce Dryer Bar was a great invention!! I love that I can take my clothes from the washer to the dryer, and even if I forget to throw in a dryer sheet, my clothes will come out smelling amazing!
Pamela H.
Licking, MO
I like that I need to use drier sheets anymore just stick it in the drier and go. I also stick one on my heater vents we the heat comes on it makes the entire house smell wonderful.
Mandy M.
Work ok as described but they do not last long I do a lot of laundry and had to replace the bar in about 6 weeks but overall did ok still prefer my dryer sheets
Latricia M.
altoona, PA
These work great . keeps your dryer fresh even when it's not being used. Depending on how much laundry you do these can last a good while.
Dianna N.
Ellenwood , GA
We use these at my job in the hotel industry. Makes your Landry smell so good. This is a good product. Do recommend this product
Jeanne L.
I loved the dryer bar! The only problem is that I can no longer find them in my area. I really wish you would bring them back!
ruby r.
Love how easy it is to use and more convenient. Love how fresh my clothes smell. This is better than using the bounty sheets!!!
Heather G.
Elmwood, IL
Nice smell.  I dont buy often fort the simple fact they fall of the dryer wall and beat the inside of your dryer door.
Luisa G.
I have used works great. I felt the smell didn't last as long as coming from an original dryer sheet. Convenient!
Samantha J.
Tulsa
Great product. Would recommend this to anyone. Left me happy and feeling good. Great manufacturer great brand