BY BOUNCE

GLORIA B.
Jackson, SC
I stick one on my heater vents we the heat comes on it makes the entire house smell wonderful.I like that I need to use drier sheets anymore just stick it in the drier and go.
Cece
I formerly used bounce Unscented Dryer Sheets, but for some reason my usual stores stock little inventory of that variety. Last August I was bummed when I could not find any on the shelf. I ran across a refill of bounce solid dryer bar, sorta sniffed it and thought I would take a chance. The package advertised 4 months of no hassle, fresh outdoor scent with 5 in 1 benefits.QUITE PLEASED with my experience, so far.

I don't have to remember to put in the dryer sheet. The scent mild enough not to trigger a headache. The performance is the same re softness, fewer wrinkles, anti-static, etc. But BEST of all I estimate about 1/16th to 1/8th of thickness still left in the bar, which should be good for another month or more! What a surprise! After 4 months there is NO sign of the "REPLACE" signal.
Stella L.
THIS FABRIC SOFTENER BAR IS GREAT FROM BOUNCE. AS IT WORKS JUST LIKE THE SHEETS AS IN THE SCENT I JUST GET TO LEAVE THIS IN MY DRYER FOR MULTI USE. ALL THOUGH THIS SAYS FOUR MONTHS MY FOUR MONTH BAR LASTED ABOUT 3 MONTHS. I LIKE TO DEWRINKLE MY CLOTHES IN THE DRYER THOUGHT TOO IF THEY HAVE SET FOR OVER 5 MINUTES. SO MAYBE THE EXTRA USE DISINTEGRATED IT MORE. BUT OVERALL A GREAT PRODUCT!
Rhiannon B.
I love the smell on this product, however I was not crazy on the set up. I followed the directions and after about 5 loads they fall off my dyer and just tumple in the dyer like a dryer sheet would. I also felt like it left a film on my clothes.
Tiffany C.
I'm not fond of this product I felt like it left spots on my clothing that had not ever been there before. The pros are you put it in the dryer and forget about it the cons areit left spots on my clothing. I wouldn't recommend this product.
Dianna J.
Georgetown, KY
Was excited about this because I like bounce and their dryer sheets are great but the scent only lasted a few loads for me and I still had to use dryer sheets. Not really worth it to me unless they fix how long the scent lasts now.
Ashleigh N.
Bounce dryer bars are the perfect way to get soft, lovely smelling clothes without all the waste that dryer sheets give. I love that I can stick it in the dryer and basically forget about it. It's convenient.
Tammy M L.
Lake Charles, LA
#Bounce Dryer Bar was a great invention!! I love that I can take my clothes from the washer to the dryer, and even if I forget to throw in a dryer sheet, my clothes will come out smelling amazing!
Deanna L.
Murray, UT
Biggest waste of money I have ever spent. I hated this thing. It didn't do any fabric softening but left marks in my clothing. I do not recommend to Anybody I know. Put it back on the shelf!!
Christa S.
Rochester, NY
I love useing these.it will last a month.which is great.i have to do 1-2 loads a night.so its great having this as a softner.it just adds all the benefits of dryer sheets by 2