Bounce Outdoor Fresh 3 Month Dryer Bar Refill 1.92 oz. Blister

BY BOUNCE

Freshness, static control and softness released for you, so you have one less thing to think about. see more...

Bounce Outdoor Fresh 3 Month Dryer Bar Refill 1.92 oz. Blister
Amanda G.
Madison, FL
I like the bounce dryer cleaner also some different brands as well they get the job done especially if your husband is a hunter fisherman mechanic Works in tire shop then yeah you definitely want to purchase some dryer and washer cleaners I die it just because I like everything in my home to feel clean and these products helps with hard water stains if you have that issue
Bethany J.
Cincinnati, OH
So I had this about three months ago and I was really impressed on how long lasting this was. It left my drier smelling amazing and it kept my clothes fresh and static free. This product is affordable and great for those who forget to use drier sheets !
Carla M.
Tuscumbia, AL
Convenience at hand but sticky reside upon removal. The pros are that never are you digging for a pesky laundry sheet or having them pile up after folding. The con, upon removal get ready to scrub!
Jennifer A.
Stillman valley il
I like this product because if your like me you tend to forget he dryer sheets every once and a while and then have static cling on your entire load.  Which is super frustrating with this I can forget it and not have to worry about it.  I love the smell and it's easy to follow directions are great! This is a must have!!
Jeremy S.
I did not like these - they left white marks on my clothing and were more trouble than they are worth. A little more expensive than I would have liked- but I expected more from this product as I typically like Bounce products. I would recommend sticking to dryer sheets or fabric softener.
katie h.
Vancouver, WA
This product was really great smelling. I loved it. The bad part is it was discontinued. It was effective made clothes smell very lovely and pleasant. It was very affordable because it lasted a whole month!
Lorie L.
This smelled fabulous, it was easy to install, and did work for a couple of loads. Eventually it broke and crumbled in the dryer. Not worth it. I'd rather just use dryer sheets. Easier and less mess.
Renate M.
Columbia, SC
I really love not having to but sheets all the time, pop the bar into the holder and done! Only thing I don't like is that the first few loads leave streaks on my dark clothes sometimes.
Angie R.
Somerset, KY
I was not happy with this product at all. It left marks on my clothes and ruined some of my darker items. Some of the bar came off in my dryer and melted into it. I would not use again.
Jess C.
For me this didn't work. It just didn't adhere well in my washer and only lasted about a month. I noticed my clothes were still staticky and I wasn't impressed.