Bounce Outdoor Fresh 3 Month Dryer Bar Refill  1.92 oz. Blister

Bounce Outdoor Fresh 3 Month Dryer Bar Refill 1.92 oz. Blister

BY BOUNCE

Freshness, static control and softness released for you, so you have one less thing to think about. see more...

Bounce Outdoor Fresh 3 Month Dryer Bar Refill  1.92 oz. Blister
Bounce Outdoor Fresh 3 Month Dryer Bar Refill 1.92 oz. Blister
katie h.
katie h.
Vancouver, WA
This product was really great smelling. I loved it. The bad part is it was discontinued. It was effective made clothes smell very lovely and pleasant. It was very affordable because it lasted a whole month!
Jennifer A.
Jennifer A.
Stillman valley il
I like this product because if your like me you tend to forget he dryer sheets every once and a while and then have static cling on your entire load.  Which is super frustrating with this I can forget it and not have to worry about it.  I love the smell and it's easy to follow directions are great! This is a must have!!
Angie R.
Angie R.
Somerset, KY
I was not happy with this product at all. It left marks on my clothes and ruined some of my darker items. Some of the bar came off in my dryer and melted into it. I would not use again.
Kendy G.
Kendy G.
Chandler
I love the convience of being able to keep our dryer smelling fresh. The less I need to do the better.  It's a simple step and solution.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Palm Bay, FL
The dryer bar is great! Saves me from having to add a sheet every time I run the dryer however it doesn't help with the static.
anita C.
anita C.
Toronto
Love it. I put it in my dryer and forget about it till need to refill. Pros: less garbage and last a long time. Cons: have to use in your own dryer caus cant move around. Yes affordable. Use meny meny meny times. Yes would recommend if you have your own dryer.