BY BOUNCE #12 in Lint Rollers

Bounce® Lint & Freshness Roller Spring & Renewal™.

New!

Format voyage. Travel size.

Roll off lint, roll on Freshness!®.

With avec con.

Remove opposite end first.

Febreze®. Fresh scent. see more...

Jessica B.
Shady Valley, TN
This is a must of you have animals in your house. I pick this up and run it over my clothes just before I walk out the door since the cats want to run up on my legs as I get ready for work. It is great to keep in the car as well and easy to use. With other brands, I have problems ripping off the old sheets without messing up the new one, but this one is easy to remove when you are ready to use a fresh sheet.
Emily L.
De soto
I really enjoy this. I've bought it once and will buy it again. I have dogs so I use rollers before I go out a lot. I think the fresh scent is a great touch though I do wish it could be taken down a notch since I am rolling it over my whole body to get all hair off. It's so strong it does cover my perfume a bit.
Danyel C.
Bremerton, WA
I really like this freshness roller. I wasn't sure how good it would be. Works good to remove lint and has a light smell for freshness. Purchased at Walmart. Not super expensive. I would recommend to get
Emily B.
Burlington, KY
Owning two cats this product is a lifesaver! It works extremely well and removing any type of hair off of your clothes and is very effective. The price is wonderful and it lasts a very long time! I would recommend this product to anyone!
Bounce Lint & Freshness Roller Spring & Renewel Bounce gives your laundry freshness, softness and static control in a variety of new fresh scents to choose from
Sandra H.
Austin, TX
I love these scented lint rollers so much! not only do they help get off extra lint/hair/dog hair/cat hair but they also leave a wonderful fresh linen scent!

i keep one in my car also so i can have it before i go to work/out for the night/ if my dog leaves a bunch of hair in the back (then my car smells fresh)
Lauren C.
Egg Harbor Township, NJ
I very rarely needed these until I had a roommate with a cat. I was constantly getting hair on myself so I purchased this product to remove it, and was surprised with the wonderful scent it left behinnd. I even bought a travel size for my car.
Michelle Y.
Windermere, FL
With blonde hair, two kids, and one white dog, and having to wear dark colored suits to work everyday, I keep several at home, one in the car, and one in the office. They are excellent!
Laura A.
Danville, CA
These last a long time, which is great! They work pretty well too. The only downside is that they are more expensive than off brand ones. But they do smell so fresh!!
Breanne B.
Browns mills, NJ
This is a must have with our forever shedding pup around. This is a life saver and leaves clothes smelling fresher while removing the lint and dog hair