BY BOUNCE

Crisp Like a Starch! Plus Has the Fresh Scent of Bounce®. Outdoor Fresh™ Scent. No Flaking, No Clogging. Keeps Clothes Wrinkle-Free Longer Bounce Ironing Spray has a unique formula that leaves your clothes Crisp Like a Starch - Plus has the fresh scent of Bounce®. see more...

• Does this have a strong smell? What does it smell like?1 Answers
Megan F.
Reno
I only use the ironing spray because I'm allergic to the soap. I love the smell it takes me back to my grandmas house. The product doesn't seam to leave a resado on my clothes either.
Carlie P.
Deatsville, AL
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I love this product so much!! It does exactly everything it claims to do! I would definitely recommend to any and everyone. Totally worth the price point & will continue to repurchase again and again :)
Jessica J.
Mango
If you want a Great fresh smell, this is the spray to use for your ironing! I love the smell while I'm ironing and when I wear the clothes out! It also reduces static cling.
Melissa r.
Keyport, NJ
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
My dad loves this product. He wears dress shirts and likes me to iron them and have them ironed pin straight with lines. Works good and smells good
ExoticAsianGoddess L.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 5
Bounce Ironing Spray Bounce  give your laundry freshness, softness and static control in a variety of new fresh scents to choose from
Leo Eduardo M.
Southfield, Ap C19
Muito bom minha esposa usa para limpar a cozinha ela recomenda para mães por que é rapido e pratico é um bom produto de limpesa
kitty O.
This spray totally rocks . It makes my ironing days so much easier . Wrinkle free clothes.. I also like the fresh scent.
Lauren H.
Middletown, CT
Smoothed out wrinkles with quick spray. No heat and ironing needed. Really fast and convenient for rushing morning
Samantha M.
Forsyth, GA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
This is an amazing line! I am obsessed with everything they make. Great quietly & price. Overall wonderful!
estefani v.
Posen, IL
I absolutely love this spray when my clothes is really wrinkled I helps when ironing saves me a lot of time
Summer B.
Louisa, KY
Does this have a strong smell? What does it smell like?