Home & GardenLaundry SuppliesDryer Sheets & BallsBounce
Bounce Fresh Linen Fabric Softener Dryer Sheets

Bounce® Fresh Linen Fabric Softener Dryer Sheets

Get ready to dive into bed!

I Would love to stop using the disposal dryer sheets. Does any one have a recommendation for the reusable dryer balls?
Does this product work as well at removing static and keeping clothes soft? I’ve been wanting to try for a more natural clean but they’re constantly sold out.
Start your review of Bounce® Fresh Linen Fabric Softener Dryer Sheets!
Emily B.
Fairfax, VA
Bounce® Fresh Linen Fabric Softener Dryer Sheets uploaded by Emily B.
Purchased at: Walmart
I'm a big fan of Bounce. The dryer sheets keep my clothes from getting too wrinkled or staticky. Also, secret for those who don't use a lot of hair product - I keep a dryer sheet in my purse and rub it over my hair when it gets staticky on the go.
marolyn C.
These dryer sheets smells really good ! This product gets away any wrinkles and statics which I like ! They are really effective and they are pretty affordable! I would definitely recommend pie do you bounce dryer sheets!
Ali L.
Mount Ayr, IA
This is the brand that I typically buy. It works great and has no smell to it. It is a little bit more expensive than other brands but worth the money. Keeps my family from being itchy.
Ninna W.
Purchased at: Walmart
We use these all the time. They are even good for those with sensitive skin. No strong scent. But they leave your clothes soft and ironed and it saves you time all the way around. Definitely worth the money.
Ofelia T.
Turlock, CA
They have a lot of different scents. And you can reuse the same sheet more than one time.
Andaleeb D.
These unscented dryer sheets i use it specifically for my daughter who is allergic to most of detergents and softners.Although it is pricy but for specific select laundry load this one last me good amount of time and saves me the hassle of going through allergic reactions and remedies. Bounce® Fresh Linen Fabric Softener Dryer Sheets
Amber G.
Firestone, CO
Steller dryer sheets, as you would expect from the Bounce brand. I love that these have a light airy scent that is not overbearing at all. This is definitely a product I trust for use with my family!
Jayne I.
Moorpark, CA
Makes our clothes soft and snuggle. Has no scent which is great for my allergies! The box last a long time and is reasonably priced and easy to find!
Wendy C.
Madera, CA
Love the way it smells!!!! safe to use with my daughter. Always used bounce wouldnt choose anyone else. :):)
Chris B.
Chippewa Fls, WI
Purchased at: Walmart
I've been shying away from dryer sheets for the last year or so because they are hard on dryers making them work more than they need to. They are also a fire hazard. But this brand have other safer alternatives available which I recommend.