BY BOUNCE #17 in Dryer Sheets & Balls

Bounce fresh linen dryer sheets - 105 count see more...

rebekkka g.
If you want the price of gain but close to the quality of snuggle, this is the right in-between. The smell is great, and your clothes actually feel softer. These are at a great price point. I usually pick these up when I go to target. Would definitely say pick some up you won't be disappointed, and the smell will last for awhile.
Anna M.
Long Beach, CA
Bounce dryer sheets are classic. They are simple, easy-to-use, and effective. They are multi purpose too and I've seen them in a lot of articles listing cleaning hacks and even beauty hacks. Some of these tricks included using it on pets, in shoes, and on hair.
Sheridan L.
ELSMERE, KY
Love the smell, love the softness, love the subtle scent it leaves on my clothes.  I buy this in bulk at Costco and it's really affordable that way.  I like the additional uses, like rubbing it on clothes to remove static instead of using stinky static guard, and also using it to rub on your clothes to get deoderant or makeup stains off what you are wearing.
Kristin K.
Danville, VA
Bounce is my favorite fabric softener. I mainly chose it for the smell initially, but it makes my clothes super soft. The smell also mixes well with whatever detergeant I use. I honestly can't say anything negative about this product. It's effective, priced well, and it smells amazing. I would definitely recommend.
Katie J.
San Antonio, TX
This product has a great scent, removes static and cling, leaves my close smelling fresh, feeling soft, and I'm very pleased with the product. I will definitely buy again because it does the job well and is very affordable. Would recommend for others looking for the same.
Shelby G.
Spokane Vly, WA
Bounce is just about the only dryer sheet that I've used that actually keeps static cling from happening.  Our clothes are super soft and stay fresh smelling long after laundry has been done.
Mel G.
I'm very satisfied with this product. I use Everytime I'm drying clothes that need to be iron it helps with the statict as well. In over all I'm satisfied with the performance of this product.
Jayne B.
I really enjoy the bounce dryer sheets, they work much better than other brands. It is very effective at what is advertised I like the scents however I do wish there were more to choose from. It is a little pricey but I try to find it on sale or use a coupon.
Alyssa S.
Mayo,fl
I always just bounce fabric softener with my family's clothes. I love that you can just throw a sheet in the dryer and go. It adds a wonderful smell to our clothes. I have also found they work great to get bugs off your car when washing it. Would buy again
Dheevena R.
This is my go-to brand for dryer sheets. It smells wonderful and helps reduce the static in my clothes. For years this product has never failed me and I've never expanded beyond this brand to try anything else. I would recommend this brand to others.