Home & GardenLaundry SuppliesDryer Sheets & BallsBounce
Bounce Free & Gentle Fabric Softener Dryer Sheets

Bounce® Free & Gentle™ Fabric Softener Dryer Sheets

Dermatologist-tested Bounce Free and Gentle™ fabric softener dryer sheets are hypoallergenic and mild on skin without perfumes. They fight static, help reduce wrinkles, and leave your clothes feeling softer.

Who uses these with their dogs toys/blankets? I have a husky with sensitive skin and want to know if it will effect her!
Favorite dryer sheet scent?
Have you ever had an allergic reaction to this product? I find with some brand name products my skin reacts. I’ve managed to find the Costco brand works fine with my skin, but would like to compare quality!
Start your review of Bounce® Free & Gentle™ Fabric Softener Dryer Sheets!
Chandra G.
Bounce® Free & Gentle™ Fabric Softener Dryer Sheets uploaded by Chandra G.
A hands down favorite when doing laundry. They give my clothes a fresh scent and it isn't overpowering at all, leaves clothes soft and static free. I also use it to deodorize my dresser drawers. Using these will give that extra freshness and static-free load of laundry you will love so try it out.
Chantal H.
Bounce® Free & Gentle™ Fabric Softener Dryer Sheets uploaded by Chantal H.
I wanted a dryer sheet that was free & gentle and removes static charge from my clothes and blankets. The best thing about this brand it actually keeps pet hair off my clothes and jackets. It's very affordable and I love the softness it provides 🧺 [product:bounce®-free-&-gentle™-fabric-softener-dryer-sheets]
Laura B.
Bounce® Free & Gentle™ Fabric Softener Dryer Sheets uploaded by Laura B.
I really like these dryer sheets. A couple of us in the household have sensitive skin. This has no dyes or fragrances. It does a good job of removing static and keeping clothes soft.
Jenna M.
Bounce dryer sheets are the BOMB! The fresh linen scent seems to last the longest after you take clothes out of the dryer so that the one I buy. These are also great to throw in drawers or even luggage to keep clothes smelling like you just laundered them! Love Bounce!
Holli D.
Olympia, WA
This product truly is fragrance free. It continues to do its job well and keeps clothes static free. I will probably repurchase in the future if I don't switch to wool dryer balls.
Dana D.
Tulsa, OK
i was a faithful bounce user, i love the scents you have to offer. i have recently switch from using bounce, but would still recommend this product to anyone who asked. i personally like the other brand that im using now. but thats just my opinion.
Adrianne S.
Kutztown
Amazing smell but i really ownly buy when its on sale because it is pricey although makes clothes smell great
sabrina G.
Trenton, NJ
Great product. Help my clothes smell fresh and clean. There was some static still after.
Yutong W.
i love theses, as a college student my room sometime can smell ill just leave these sheets around my room before leaving for class and coming back in the afternoon my room would smell clean same this. it make my cloth smell as good as they did back home
Elyssa K.
Colts Neck, NJ
I really like adding dryer sheets into the dryer with my clothes. They make my clothes smell great and help to minimize static.