Bounce® Free & Gentle™ Fabric Softener Dryer Sheets

Bounce dryer sheets are great for controlling static cling in fabrics. Plus, Bounce sheets help repel lint and hair, soften fabrics, and give you long-lasting freshness.

Does this product work as well at removing static and keeping clothes soft? I’ve been wanting to try for a more natural clean but they’re constantly sold out.
Start your review of Bounce® Free & Gentle™ Fabric Softener Dryer Sheets!
8 hours ago
I used to love it but I honestly don’t know how I feel after reading some recent information about it. According to CNET,I read that  Dryer sheets are woven sheets of fibers coated with stearic acid or fatty acids, scents and a cocktail of various chemicals. In the dryer, the stearic acid melts from the heat, coating the clothes to make them soft and reduce static. With that being said I probably will avoid them from now and use dryer balls with essential oils instead.
3 days agoCheektowaga, NY
I’m allergic to dryer sheets so when I found these I was a little skeptical. I usually break out in full body hives when dryer sheets were accidentally used on my clothes (horrible I know) but when I tried this, I was completely surprised! NO HIVES AND SUPER SOFT CLOTHES! I never even knew that my clothes/blankets/towels could feel this soft. I’m a fan for life, please never stop making these!!
2 months agoPhiladelphia, PA
I grew up with my mom using Bounce dryer sheets. Now I use Bounce dryer sheets too! I love these free and gentle dryer sheets. They are super effective at reducing static while softening clothes a little bit. And since they're fragrance free and designed for sensitive skin, I am confident that my spouse won't have a skin reaction!!
2 months agoBeckley, WV
I have sensitive skin and these dryer sheets are great for me. After my clothes dry and I put something on to wear I have no itching or breakouts like I do with other dryer sheets. There is no real smell but I’m thankful for that because I can keep the smell of my fabric softener on my clothes.
a month agoWinston Salem, NC
I have used these dryer sheets for years. They get rid of any static cling in your clothing without imparting any fragrance. I am sensitive to chemicals and fragrances so I always choose laundry products that are unscented. I would recommend this product.
3 days agoCoral Gables, FL
I have been using these for pretty much my whole life. I have somewhat sensitive skin so I use free and clear detergent as well. I’ve never had any issues and will continue to purchase these. Any time I tried a new dryer sheet I went back to this one.
4 months agoHanford, CA
We use the free and sensitive sheets because my husband has very sensitive skin and breaks out very easily. I have no complaints about this product. It’s very affordable and I would recommend this to everyone who has sensitive skin.
2 months ago
Great for keeping static down and no scent which is great for my sensitive skin and sense of smell. They are a little pricey but I usually only use 1/2 a sheet per load. I would recommend for people who want scent-free dryer sheets
a month agoLos Alamitos, CA
Best dryer sheets! My whole family has sensitive skin so we stay away from anything with perfumes. This does not irritate our skin! And it helps keep our clothes fresh I love this product! I would definitely recommend this!
2 months agoDecatur, AL
I use these when I want to get that softness but without the scent. Some of the little people in my family have allergies so when their linens are washed I make sure I use these to cater to their sensitivities.