Home & GardenHousehold & LaundryLaundry SuppliesBounce
Bounce Free & Gentle Fabric Softener Dryer Sheets

Bounce® Free & Gentle™ Fabric Softener Dryer Sheets

Dermatologist-tested Bounce Free and Gentle™ fabric softener dryer sheets are hypoallergenic and mild on skin without perfumes. They fight static, help reduce wrinkles, and leave your clothes feeling softer.

I Would love to stop using the disposal dryer sheets. Does any one have a recommendation for the reusable dryer balls?
Does this product work as well at removing static and keeping clothes soft? I’ve been wanting to try for a more natural clean but they’re constantly sold out.
Start your review of Bounce® Free & Gentle™ Fabric Softener Dryer Sheets!
Angela  F.
Attalla, AL
Bounce® Free & Gentle™ Fabric Softener Dryer Sheets uploaded by Angela  F.
Purchased at: CVS
Bounce® Sweet Dreams Fabric Softener Dryer Sheets do exactly what they’re meant for plus a few extras. They soften clothes and smell fresh. I tuck them into places around the house or in the winter rub one on my hair to stop static.
Emily B.
Fairfax, VA
Bounce® Free & Gentle™ Fabric Softener Dryer Sheets uploaded by Emily B.
Purchased at: Walmart
I'm a big fan of Bounce. The dryer sheets keep my clothes from getting too wrinkled or staticky. Also, secret for those who don't use a lot of hair product - I keep a dryer sheet in my purse and rub it over my hair when it gets staticky on the go.
Angela  R.
Kalamazoo, MI
Purchased at: Walmart
I love the scent these give my clothes. They also are very good at helping with static cling. I usually use 2 at a time on bigger loads.
Tonilynn R.
Zion, IL
1,432 reviews
Bounce® Free & Gentle™ Fabric Softener Dryer Sheets uploaded by Tonilynn R.
This not unscented as the scent is summer orchid. I gave it 3 🌟because you were unable to smell the scent. I do like the way this product protects against static cling. This is a reasonable priced dryer sheet. I may repurchase and do recommend.
marolyn C.
These dryer sheets smells really good ! This product gets away any wrinkles and statics which I like ! They are really effective and they are pretty affordable! I would definitely recommend pie do you bounce dryer sheets!
Chris B.
Purchased at: Walmart
I've been shying away from dryer sheets for the last year or so because they are hard on dryers making them work more than they need to. They are also a fire hazard. But this brand have other safer alternatives available which I recommend.
Ali L.
Mount Ayr, IA
This is the brand that I typically buy. It works great and has no smell to it. It is a little bit more expensive than other brands but worth the money. Keeps my family from being itchy.
Ninna W.
Purchased at: Walmart
We use these all the time. They are even good for those with sensitive skin. No strong scent. But they leave your clothes soft and ironed and it saves you time all the way around. Definitely worth the money.
Ofelia T.
Turlock, CA
They have a lot of different scents. And you can reuse the same sheet more than one time.
Amiliana J.
Deming, WA
These fabric softener dryer sheets are great to throw into dryer and add to clothes/bedding. It gives fabrics the fresh linen smell they need, leaves fabrics feeling soft, static free. This is an affordable fabric softener would definitely recommend it. Bounce® Fresh Linen Fabric Softener Dryer Sheets