BY BOUNCE

Bounce dryer sheets are great for controlling static cling in fabrics. Plus, Bounce sheets help repel lint and hair, soften fabrics, and give you long-lasting freshness. see more...

Valentina C.
Puyallup, WA
These take all the static out of my clothes without causing them to be fragranced. They keep my towels fluffy and keep them from pilling!
Kris L.
Commercial Point
I like the Bounce Free since there is no perfume added.  It's great for the allergy sufferers.  Keeps our clothes static free.
McKenzi B.
Princeton, WV
These smell amazing and make your clothes smell amazing. I use every single time and the smell stays for days after wash.
Zack N.
Purvis, MS
Great for kids with sensitive skin but still want to have laundry that's wearable. Keeps everything from feeling stiff.
Luz S.
Love using these especially with mine and my son's skin being sensitive it just adds a touch to your clothes and sheets
Cindy S.
Smells great and keeps our clothes smelling fresh. We love bounce...it is reasonably priced and will last for a while
Karin S.
Glendale, AZ
I love the Bounce Free dryer sheets! We have lots of sensitivity and eczema in out house and these are perfect.
Brittany B.
I switched to using frangrance free products a few years ago due to sensitivity to fragrance. The fabric softener dryer sheets are great and don't compromise my health.