BY BOUNCE

Bounce dryer sheets are great for controlling static cling in fabrics. Plus, Bounce sheets help repel lint and hair, soften fabrics, and give you long-lasting freshness. see more...

Alex S.
Ballwin, MO
These are my go-to dryer sheets for my sensitive skin! They don't have many, if at all any, irritants and the only ones that won't irritate my skin. I am a lifelong customer of these sheets.
Beth C.
Flagstaff, AZ
Love this product. My skin is horribly sensitive and I need products that will help not get me itchy and red.  Its so hard to find something that works, but this does. Combined with Ecos detergerent I love it and recommend it.  This gets 5 stars.
Lynne S.
I have bought these for years. I love the ease of a dryer sheet and especially these. I don't like my laundry to have artificial smells. They do a great job eliminating static and leave my clothes soft. Definitely would recomment it to others.
Mandy S.
Studio City, CA
I love this more natural fabric softener -- it's light and leaves our clothes soft, without leaving any residue or scent. This is a product I've purchased again and again.
Marjorie M.
They leave the clothes soft to the touch and fluffy.  The leave the clothes smelling fresh and clean.  They are a little more expensive than some other brands, but the fresh clean scent is long lasting.
Kim T.
Manistique, MI
These are perfect for my family. My husband and kids have sensitive skin and they work perfectly. I've tried the generic version of these and they do not help with static at all.
Heather W.
Port Crane, NY
Love using these for my daughter's laundry. She has sensitive skin, so these help eliminate static without all the fragrances the other sheets use.
My skin gets irritated so easily, haven't had an issue with these. I wish there was some sort of scent. Is there a natural way to add a scent?
Elizabeth R.
Great dryer sheet! Very good for sensitive skin. Started out just using them in my husbands laundry, but now use them for the whole family.
Valentina C.
Graham, WA
These take all the static out of my clothes without causing them to be fragranced. They keep my towels fluffy and keep them from pilling!