BY BOUNCE

Bounce dryer sheets are great for controlling static cling in fabrics. Plus, Bounce sheets help repel lint and hair, soften fabrics, and give you long-lasting freshness. see more...

Candi D.
This is a great fabric softener. We don't like heavily scented laundry and this is perfect. It's affordable and works just the same as the scented options. I definitely recommend it to anyone looking for an unscented fabric softener/dryer sheets.
Kimberly D.
Santa clara, CA
I love that bounce came out with free and clear dryer sheets. My baby's muslin blankets always came out of the dryer sticking to everything because of the static. Now we use these and her blankets come out perfectly soft and don't stick. Plus I feel safe wrapping her up in them knowing that these dryer sheets don't have the typical harsh chemicals that others might. Will definitely be buying again!
Allie M.
Freeport, NY
It keeps your sheets and clothes fresh for days. I even stick the used ones in my draws to help the freshness last. It's very effective. They have a nice scent not a strong or weak just right. It's an affordable price. I would recommend it to people who love fresh laundry.
Cierra L.
Honestly blown away, I was very skeptical about these being unscented but man they are awesome! My kids have very sensitive skin so any perfumes or dyes breaks them out. These keep the static away and keeps the clothes fresh :) and they aren't over priced.
Jessica M.
Salinas
I love this fabric softener, I bought it originally to use on my baby's laundry since it's free of dyes and fragrance however I now use it on the whole family's laundry. Works really well to soften the clothes of my children with eczema and it's affordable.
Chris W.
Des Plaines, IL
I use free and clear laundry detergents and I use free and clear dryer sheets. Bounce keeps my clothes from getting static cling in the dryer and helps to maintain softness. I try not to use products with harsh chemicals so I do my best to use free and clear products.
Sophia G.
Rllng Hls Est, CA
Bounce Free Fabric Softener Sheets 180 ct Box have been incredible in making my laundry both smell and feel better to the touch. They are effective and affordable as well as easy to use. I would highly recommend this product to others for these reasons.
Sara P.
Allen Park, MI
Since I use Tide free and clear in the wash I have to use the bounce free in the dryer. Although I miss the scent of nice smelling clothes, my clothes still come out smelling fresh and clean. They cost the same and do the same job as the scented ones
Slam L.
New Castle, DE
I buy these free-of-smelly additives for my sensitive-skin family. It does the job without irritating our skin. Clothes comes out fresh, but don't stink of that fake-chemical "fresh meadow of lavender ".
Alex S.
Ballwin, MO
These are my go-to dryer sheets for my sensitive skin! They don't have many, if at all any, irritants and the only ones that won't irritate my skin. I am a lifelong customer of these sheets.