BY BOUNCE

Bounce free and gentle unscented dryer sheets - 105 count see more...

Buy on Target
Sarah K.
Decatur, IL
I love this product because it is free of nasty chemicals that some others have.  The smell is amazing and it keep the static in our clothes under control, especially in the winter months when the air is dry.  It is comparable in price to other dryer sheets as well!
Marisela R.
I just purchased this product and used it this past weekend. I think I'll be using this product with my linens that I use the arm and hammer sensitive detergent. I usually purchase the scented bounce dyer sheets because I like the way it leaves me clothes smelling.
Morgan L.
These prevent static, but that's pretty much it.  I got them from the local drug store when Amazon was delayed with my normal Snuggle order.  Nothing exciting about these, but they are indeed unscented if that's what you're looking for.
Daniel O.
Naples, FL
We use this kind of dryer sheet for our two year old son. It's a lot cheaper than the sheets made for babies but it does the same thing. There is no dyes or any of those things that could give our son a rash on his body from the clothes.
Sonya N.
Temecula, CA
I only use them during the dry winter months. Mostly use them for the dog blankets as those get super staticky. Use them in the laundry as well during winter. They definitely help!
Sam T.
Edmond
I have very sensitive skin and these dryer sheets have never given me hives! They are unscented which I prefer not only for the sensitive skin factor but also because I can't stand most 'laundry' scents. They can be so strong! These keep or clothes soft and eliminate some of the harmful chemicals, emphasis on some. If you want something chemical free or all natural this is not the product for you. If you're looking for a great dryer sheet that doesn't have a scent, these will work well for you!
Madison A.
Hoffman Est, IL
These are great. No scent to them but they keep my blankets soft and there's no static electricity when I'm trying to fold them. I don't often use fabric softener because I think it's a little much so I go for the free and clear.
Liz. 💋.
Thurman, OH
I love these sheets for sensitive skin! It has never broke my children or myself out and we have eczema! Smells amazing and definitely worth the money! I recommend this for sure!
Courtney R.
mesa, AZ
These dryer sheets work great . I use them when I do my own laundry because my skin is sensitive and I'm allergic to lots of ingredients in similar products.
Melissa K.
Yonkers, NY
I use these for my daughters clothes as she is only a few months! Totally worth it ! Leaves clothes soft and no residue of the product is left behind