BY BOUNCE

Stick it and forget it and never miss a load. Enjoy outstanding softness and static control released for you with none of the dyes and perfumes. Just stick it in the inside of your dryer & forget it for months of automatic softness and static control. It even helps repel lint and pet hair from your clothes. (*Depends on frequency of use & your dryer settings). The Dryer Bar is safe for your household dryer and safe for fabrics. see more...

Angie F.
Kansas City
I refuse to ever buy this again. First of all you must use the giant sticker to attach to the inside of your dryer (once the product is all used up good luck getting all the sticky residue from attaching it off). I tried this item twice hoping I would love it. The second time I gave it a try the entire block fell off inside the dryer which I attached the same way I did the first time around following the written instructions it obviously fell off during the drying cycle crumbled into both small and large chunks causing me to have to re wash certain clothing items. I never did get all the sticker residue off the inside of my dryer. Once I replaced my dryer I swore off ever trying this product again.
Amber L.
Riverside, Ca
I love that they just stick to the inside of the dryer and I don't have to remember to put in a dryer sheet. Great for the busy mom. A little pricey but so worth it. Lasted the full 3 months and that was with several loads a day.
Jessica G.
Lk Barrington, IL
This thing is pretty cool and also a good (eco-conscious) alternative to dryer sheets. You don't have to replace it often and it is pretty easy to use. It's a little more expensive than traditional dryer sheets but it is nice not to have to throw them away every time you do a load of laundry.
Bri B.
Crossville, TN
I had one of these when I lived in South Dakota. Now, there it's quite cold very often. So static is a big issue. I was always getting shocked. We decided to try one of these and surprisingly it actually killed 99% of the static!
Dora L.
Brownsville , TX
These are really not great. They worked great for maybe 1-2 washes but by the third the sticky on it was 99% off. I thought these would save me time and money but it didn't as I ended up adding a dryer sheet anyways
NaTasha H.
Crestwood, MO
These work beautifully. I couldn't believe that the little bar could replace my trusty sheets. But it worked. However...It leaves a weird residue on the door and if you have silk pillowcases...it will ruin them ;(
Karenmatt S.
This product is ok for the money but doesn't last three months for my household. Usually a month or a little longer. It was just as effective as dryer sheets however in preventing static and leaving clothes soft.
Alysia H.
I have used the Bounce dryer bar a couple times, and its an okay product. The smell only lasts for like a week or so. If you like clothes smelling great, this isnt the product.
Dena R.
I used this product once. I liked how it made my clothes feel, but I did not like how the glue would never come off the inside of my dryer.
Mikaela W.
bruceton mills, WV
I love using these! I always forget to put dryer sheets in. Great for busy moms! I like it besides trying to get then back off the dryer