Bounce For Men Pure Sport Dryer Sheets 105 count uploaded by Felecia F.

BY BOUNCE

Even if you can't whittle a kayak out of a redwood with a penknife, you can smell like the sort of guy who could. With bounce for men, our first ever laundry product for men, you can have confidence knowing that you smell like the right man for the job. Adding bounce for men pure sport to the dryer not only adds softness and fights lint, it infuses clothes with a clean, fresh, sporty scent. The next time you fold your clothes, take a deep breath and revel in the sweet smell of success. Our first ever laundry product for men that has a manly scent controls static cling helps repel lint and hair softens fabrics scent releases with... see more...

Buy on Kmart
Felecia F.
Tarzana , CA
I got these at Target because I liked the fragrance. My hubby and brother like them a lot because they leave our clothes soft, static free, and smelling fresh. I like the scent so I don't mind it but it may not be seen as a feminine fragrance. I would describe it as a neutral clean smell that lasts for about 9 days. :)
Madison H.
Fresno, CA
These come in handy with my husband working out and being active all the time. They leave his clothes smelling fresh for days. Pretty affordable aswell!
Kelly L.
Great product for your smelly boys' clothes! It help get rid of of bad odors but could be too strong for some. It does the job and it's very affordable!
🌸Jordan M.
Lavalette
great smell and feel of clothes after use. I usually use 2 per load instead of one for extra smell. I would recommend to others and would buy again.
Dawn W.
Life cannot be lived without bounce this stuff is amazing I use it not only to dry my clothes but to clean my pants when they have baked on stuff
Mica W.
Oklahoma City, OK
I bought these bc I love that they have something more masculine. That way my fiance can choose if he would rather smell like flowers or sport😂
Soleimy T.
Great cor my husband when he comes from work the odor is really strong but since we started using thisnis not as hard
nessa V.
Oneida, NY
Absolutely love this for my kids sports gear adds extra boost of scent and completely eliminated and foul oders!!
Angela W.
Brigantine , NJ
Uses these for my brother laundry before.. theyre good for mens of course. Smells really really goid too
harvi k.
I didn't like this product the smell was not great even for men. Not as effective as the original bounce dryer sheets. This product is affordable it is the same price as other bounce dryer sheets. I do not recommend this product stick to the original bounce dryer sheets.