Bounce For Men Pure Sport Dryer Sheets 105 count uploaded by Felecia F.

BY BOUNCE

Even if you can't whittle a kayak out of a redwood with a penknife, you can smell like the sort of guy who could. With bounce for men, our first ever laundry product for men, you can have confidence knowing that you smell like the right man for the job. Adding bounce for men pure sport to the dryer not only adds softness and fights lint, it infuses clothes with a clean, fresh, sporty scent. The next time you fold your clothes, take a deep breath and revel in the sweet smell of success. Our first ever laundry product for men that has a manly scent controls static cling helps repel lint and hair softens fabrics scent releases with... see more...

Jazmin P.
I bought a few boxes a year ago and place them in a basket so it would be easier to grab. Surprisingly the scent and feel of each sheet is consistent to when I first bought them it shows is a great product and lost long too
Jordan B.
Rocklin, CA
My husband works out constantly. He's also in the military, and his undergarments can get pretty stinky if he's outside in the heat all day. These make such a big difference in helping the smell. They're awesome!
Sharon H.
West Allis
Have men in your life well these dryer sheets smell amazing the scent lasts long when you put away the socks and underwear and when they go and open the drawer and tell you how everything smells to clean.
Bounce For Men Pure Sport Dryer Sheets 105 count Bounce dryer sheets give your laundry freshness, softness and static control in a variety of new fresh scents to choose from
Debbie A.
Weston, WV
First things first, these smell AMAZING. I know I'm not a man but you know, sometimes things for men smell a lot better and this is one of those things. I accidentally picked these up one day because I was in a hurry and I wasn't disappointed they leave a great smell on my clothes and it wasn't too over powering. I think I paid $6 for 150 count so they are on the cheaper side but they really work.
Kayla P.
Hackettstown, NJ
I purchased these because they were marked down and I had a coupon, ultimately lowering the cost. Bounce is generally a higher priced laundry item so I do not purchase it unless I get a good deal. These do the job, but I really do not smell any scent after placing two dryer sheets in the dyer. Ultimately, if I had paid full price for these, I wouldn't be happy.. I wasn't that impressed, I felt they did a similar job as the cheaper brands.
Felecia F.
Tarzana, CA
I got these at Target because I liked the fragrance. My hubby and brother like them a lot because they leave our clothes soft, static free, and smelling fresh. I like the scent so I don't mind it but it may not be seen as a feminine fragrance. I would describe it as a neutral clean smell that lasts for about 9 days. :)
Courtney O.
Orlando, FL
These fabric softeners were on sale one day at my local Walmart. They smelled amazing so I thought I would give them a try. They were on sale for around $1-$2. I like Bounce products. The smell is great. It smells like Black ICE which is a very popular air freshener. Only problem is that I have sensitive skin, so I could not use these dryer sheets. I do however use them for my little brothers shoes lol
Christina E.
Pasadena, MD
I love to do laundry. I have to say though, just because I love the scent of Hawaiian scents and lavender, does not mean that my boyfriend loves it as much. He loves how I do his laundry so adding this fabric sheet for men, makes his work clothes and gym clothes smell more manly and fresh. He loves it. #Bounce
Brittany S.
Menominee, MI
My boyfriend works in a foundry so you can only imagine what his work clothes smell like.. This bounce sport has a manly scent that is perfect after a good washing. Perfect for sporting uniforms as well.