BY BOUNCE

Bounce® Pure Sport™ Fabric Softener For Men.

For men and those who smell them.

90 sheets.

162 x 228mm 6.4 x 9 inches. see more...

Melanie L.
California, MD
My mom just recently picked these up to try and these smell soooo good. I love clean fresh smelling scents and I really enjoy cologne-like scents as well. I always pick up Black Tie and Sparkling Icicles fragrance sprays from Bath and Body Works to give you a reference. If you like scents like those you would probably really like these dryer sheets as well!
joselyn v.
Honolulu, HI
This product never seems to fail me. My dad's clothes tend to stink because hes a big guy so he sweats a lot and he smokes so theres still a lingering smell of cigarettes on his shirts. BUT, theses sheets get the smell right out. Thaaaannkkk youuuu.
Jessica B.
Long beach , CA
Make my clothes smell amazing out of the dryer. No need for a lot of sheets two or three is enough just as long as there is not to much clothes. The price is not too bad. It's a great product and I do recommend it
Bri N.
Wisc Rapids, WI
These smell great. They keep your clothes smelling fresh and clean even after they've been out of the dryer for a long period of time. It's nice to have a more manly scent for guys who don't want their clothes to smell floral or fruity. I buy these! Would recommend.
Chrissy P.
Ormond Beach, FL
The pure sport bounce dryer sheets are absolutely phenomenal when you're living with a heavy sweater. Whether they are heavy sweater from Sports, Daily work, or just their natural genetics - this product does wonders in the laundry!
Vicki M.
Brooksville , FL
Bounce fabric softener sheets are priced great and get rid of the static in any laundry. They have a great selection of scents and never disappoint. From the largest load to the smallest, only 1 dryer sheet is needed.
Lisa C.
MORGANTOWN, WV
This product...I love the smell and the way it makes my clothes smell! I was tied of flowery smells and they gave me headaches if I used the fresh scent ones.. This scent... Doesn't bother me at all I love it
Jennifer H.
San Antonio, TX
When you have sons that go outside and run around and play sports you need this in your life. I found this refreshing and a necessity when you have sons. It was very fordable for the single mother on the go!
Celina Z.
San Antonio , TX
This is a Great item and I would highly recommend people to use it As i use it all the time. It's great really really really great. I'm a repeat customer of this product and am definitely satisfied
Erin C.
Carthage, NC
As a mother of three boys these dryer sheets really come in handy. My boys don't like the smell of regular dryers sheets but these they LOVE. You can continue to smell these on their clothes for days after. A bit pricey but definitely worth it. Will be repurchasing