Bounce Fabric Softener Sheets - Outdoor Fresh, 34 ct uploaded by Trisha K.Bounce Fabric Softener Sheets - Outdoor Fresh, 34 ct uploaded by Kat B.Bounce Fabric Softener Sheets - Outdoor Fresh, 34 ct uploaded by Faith M.

BY BOUNCE

Add some bounce to your day with the Outdoor Fresh scent of Bounce® dryer sheets! Not only do they offer a terrific fragrance, they also control static cling and repel lint and hair from fabrics. Bounce® dryer sheets Outdoor Fresh scent Control static cling Repel lint and hair Soften fabrics 34 sheets see more...

Chrissy D.
I love these! I use them in the dryer, in my pillow case, clothes drawers and to keep mice away! I get my money's worth! They smell great too! I recommend these.
Trisha K.
My favorite fabric softener besides downy. Great fresh scent. Fabulous price! Dollar general usually 2$ and than 1$ off with online coupon. I buy it weekly. And will continue to buy it and recommend it. Clearly as u can see in my photo I get so excited, that I can't even open the box right ;)
Danae T.
These work really well in eliminating static. I also love the fresh scent! It transfers really nicely to your clothes, leaving a laundry fresh scent. Don't use them with towels or sheets though! 10/10 recommend
Kallie B.
I like these sheets, but I usually use snuggle.  These are great when I am trying to save some money and these are on sale.  They do the job of reducing static and lint, but the smell does not linger as long as I would like.  They do smell good, but it just doesn't stay.
Breanna H.
Russell, KS
I am very impressed with these dryer sheets. Before I tried Bounce, I had been using the cheaper brand and it never made my clothes smell as good as it has the past couple of times of doing laundry. The smell also lasts quite awhile which is pretty impressive!
Dana M.
Hitchins
Absolutely the best dryer sheets ever made!  I really don't want to use anything else, but I am willing to try new products to see if bounce can be beat.
Ashley N.
Harrison, GA
Pretty good fabric sheets. Does the trick and even comes in handy for getting set in burnt on yuck on pots and pans, helps with frizzy hair, etc.
Candace V.
These are my favorite softener sheets. Have my clothes fresh for days and days. Helps with wrinkles and static. They are a good value also.
Kourtnie W.
San Antonio
I will not dry my clothes without these dryer sheets.  When I have done other peoples laundry they have switched to Bounce as well
Alyssa S.
I purchase fragrance free laundry products. I don't know much about dryer sheets but this seems to do the job well.