Bounce Fabric Softener Sheets - Outdoor Fresh, 34 ct uploaded by Trisha K.Bounce Fabric Softener Sheets - Outdoor Fresh, 34 ct uploaded by Kat B.Bounce Fabric Softener Sheets - Outdoor Fresh, 34 ct uploaded by Faith M.

BY BOUNCE

Add some bounce to your day with the Outdoor Fresh scent of Bounce® dryer sheets! Not only do they offer a terrific fragrance, they also control static cling and repel lint and hair from fabrics. Bounce® dryer sheets Outdoor Fresh scent Control static cling Repel lint and hair Soften fabrics 34 sheets see more...

Anna W.
Jonesboro , AR
Love these dryer sheets! They always smell good and never have static in my clothes! Always can find them at Walmart or any store. My whole family uses these! It will always be on our list to buy again!
Jen P.
Wakarusa, IN
Wish the smell lasted longer. It does an ok job with static and the price is a good one. I cut mine in half for a small load, 1 for a medium load and 2 for a large load. If I couldn’t get my regular dryer sheets I would purchase this again.
Evelyn W.
Love these dryer sheets. I’m not picky at all about what scent. All of them in this brand are pretty good. Typically I get outdoor fresh or fresh linen. I can actually find the small box of these at the dollar tree for $1!
Kallie B.
I like these sheets, but I usually use snuggle.  These are great when I am trying to save some money and these are on sale.  They do the job of reducing static and lint, but the smell does not linger as long as I would like.  They do smell good, but it just doesn't stay.
Maude J.
Bartlett, TN
Love this product, it has been my go to fabric softener for a couple years. It smells like you just hang your clothes outside on a spring morning. It never fails to make the clothes smells good and remove the wrinkles. I will keep on buying it because it's just that good.
Breanna H.
Russell, KS
I am very impressed with these dryer sheets. Before I tried Bounce, I had been using the cheaper brand and it never made my clothes smell as good as it has the past couple of times of doing laundry. The smell also lasts quite awhile which is pretty impressive!
Tammy F.
Greer, SC
The Outdoor Fresh scent of the Bounce Fabric Softener is a clean scent. Very effective for keeping clothes smelling nice until you wear them. A good value . I normally purchase this from Ingles grocery store and I would buy this again, maybe try another scent!
Dulce R.
Tucson, AZ
Honestly I'm not really picky about Dryer sheets so I can't really say much about these but what I will say is they do smell pretty good ! They also are very inexpensive ! You can find them at most stores !
SUKI L.
I have been using this product many years already and I really like the smell from this product. I repurchased this again today at Target store. I do laundry a lot and this really helps my wrinkling clothes.
Robin D.
My favorite dryer sheets! My clothes dry faster and the fresh clean scent Lasts for weeks! I repurchase these all the time! Definitely a good value, and I highly recommend