Bounce Fabric Softener Sheets - Fresh Linen, 80 ct uploaded by Chelsea C.

BY BOUNCE

Add some bounce to your day with the Fresh Linen scent of Bounce® dryer sheets! Not only do they offer a terrific fragrance, they also control static cling and repel lint and hair from fabrics. Bounce® dryer sheets Fresh Linen scent Control static cling Repel lint and hair Soften fabrics 80 sheets see more...

Kristen C.
Sherman Oaks, CA
You know when you just keep buying something and you don't even know why? Yup. That's Bounce Fabric softener sheets. I don't know why but I always gravitate towards this brand and scent. They're easy to grab, you can buy in bulk at your local wholesale store and even get small packs at the dollar store which is always a cheap, easy buy! Also, they smell wonderful.
Christi C.
NORRISTOWN, PA
For sure the cleanest smelling Bounce product on the market...I have tried dozens of different softener sheets and I found it was difficult to find a product that smelled great and did the job of giving me softer clothes. But, Bounce Fabric Sheets have succeeded in both areas!
Alzire L.
Sunset, LA
Who doesn't love bounce?! I like to stock up on these from the Dollar General when I get a good coupon. One sheet makes your clothes smell Amazing and I never experience static when I use Bounce. This is one of my go to dryer sheets.
Tiffanie W.
Edwards, IL
Not a fan to strong of a smell gives me a head ace so makes it hard hot mine at sams club cons to strong of a scent needs work on that disappointing in it because bounce is a good product no I would not buy it
Mary B.
Use bounce to reduce static and leave your clothes with a fresh smell. You can purchase at your local grocery store. Just throw one in the dryer with your wash and your clothes come out smelling fresh!
Kristin S.
Rogers, AR
Clean and fresh smelling! Helps clothes keep a fresh smell along with cuts the static out of our clothes. Walmart is a great place to purchase and it is effective! Would purchase again for sure!
Jen S.
Elkhart, IN
This scent is the favorite of Bounce smells fresh and clean and lasts and lasts plus the dryer sheets are very scented and you don't need to use more than one or two in a dryer load
Thaís k.
I love these sheets bc they're very practical and ready to use. We just put 1 or 2 regarding how large is the load and that's all. You'll have your clothes smelling very well
Carli J.
Valdosta, GA
These are my husbands pick. I keep them in our laundry room for him. They keep his work uniforms from having static in them and he is partial to the smell of bounce
Lacy L.
Birdsboro, PA
We use these at work. Helps with the towels so they smell nice since we use them and wash them all day every day for clients. They always smell brand new.