BY BOUNCE #34 in Dryer Sheets & Balls

Get all the softening and static-cling protection from Bounce® without the perfumes or dyes!  It s dermatologist tested and mild on skin.  Use with Ultra Tide® Free™ detergent for great cleaning power, softness, and static reduction on your fabrics. Free of dyes and perfumes. Dermatologist Tested. 120 - 6.4 x 9 inches Sheets Questions? see more...

Bounce Fabric Softener Sheets
  • "Even though the cost a little more than the other dryer sheets, but they smelll so good and the smell lasts longer. " in 5 reviews
  • "The many ways I use them (aside from laundry) are as follows- 1. put them in your drawers, your clothes smell good forever." in 2 reviews
  • "Laundry obviously, and in drawers to keep clothes smelling fresh...pin one in the closet for the same reason. " in 1 review
  • "These Leave your clothes smelling top notch fresh and soft when they come out of the dryer." in 1 review
Sabila S.
Sabila S.
Makes your clothes soft and static free in the dryer. I use them in the linen closet to keep the bedsheets and towels smelling fresh for weeks. I also use a sheet at the bottom of my trash can to keep the yucky smell away. These are readily available and have many uses so are a great buy.
Jordyn U.
Jordyn U.
I use these in every dryer cycle and love the way they soften my clothes without leaving a lot of build-up. I also love the scent they leave behind, very light and fresh. These are a great, affordable option specifically if you purchase at Sam's club like i do!
Guadalupe F.
Guadalupe F.
Los Angeles, CA
These sheets are super easy to place into the washer. Probably the only thing is that you have to continue buying the packages instead of having a variety unlike a liquid softener. It is affordable and works well.
Haleigh S.
Haleigh S.
Pensacola, FL
This is how I keep my #summer smell in my clothes. So easy to use and I actually use it for ar freshener in my car too! Very affordable with a refreshing scent! I would recommend for long lasting scent!
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Grand Haven, MI
I absolutely love Bounce dryer Sheets. They smell the best and work the best, in my opinion. Also good for putting in your dressers or closets to help keep your clothes smelling fresher longer
Nikki I.
Nikki I.
Glendale, CA
Decorator Expert
Leaves my clothes smelling AMAZING! Ugh I love the smell of bounce ! It's so inexpensive ! Always a pleasure buying these !!!
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Lafayette, LA
Great fresh smell, keep the sheets everywhere, like under car seats, in closets & drawers. Repurchase often.
Nikki T.
Nikki T.
Cabin Creek, WV
Leaves my clothes smelling amazing and so, so soft!! I also put them in drawers to keep things fresh.
Chris S.
Chris S.
Pebble Beach, CA
These are a very good value.  I love all the different scents.  I usually toss two in my dryer, maybe three if the load is large.  The clothes seem softer, but the scent is not strong. These are very affordable.  I would definitely recommend, especially if you do not like adding liquid fabric softener.
Denise D.
Denise D.
Staten Island, NY
Bounce fabric sheets I love the smell more than anything. I use the sheets more in the winter to stop static. but I live the softness it gives the clothes...
I also put sheets in my draws for fresh smelling clothes. suitcases too...
and to freshen the house I sick one up in the vacume, and instant air freshner.