Bounce Fabric Softener Dryer Sheets Outdoor Fresh 60CT uploaded by StanGramz T.Bounce Fabric Softener Dryer Sheets Outdoor Fresh 60CT uploaded by Carmen R.Bounce Fabric Softener Dryer Sheets Outdoor Fresh 60CT uploaded by Samantha D.

BY BOUNCE #3 in Dryer Sheets & Balls

We admit, the outdoors smell great. But with 4-in-1 Bounce Outdoor Fresh dryer sheets you get fewer wrinkles, softer fabrics and way less static cling on top of an outdoor fresh scent. Ahhhhh, now that’s a breath of fresh air. see more...

Olivia M.
Minden, LA
I always use laundry sheets when I dry my clothes.  They help to keep static away, which I appreciate because there's nothing worse than socks and everything else getting stuck together by static.  Also, I like that the sheets add a boost of fragrance to my clothes.
Hack tip: Used dryer sheets are also great at getting deodorant white marks off clothes!
Hannah S.
Being a college student with a no washer and dryer in unit, these are super convenient! I can just toss one in my laundry bag before heading out the door instead of carrying around a heavy bottle of fabric softener. They leave my clothes feeling soft with no static. (hack: rub them on your hair in the dry months to prevent static!)
Amber S.
Las vegas , NM
Great product love no complaints at all very affordable price very soft and for the job Love this product easy to use long lasting comfortable would use again yes does meet expectations doesn't burn very smooth when and smells good and I buy it at Wal-Mart or Walgreens good value good price and overall best I have used
Emily L.
Bradenton, FL
Ahhh the outdoor scent, my ultimate favorite!!! Smells crisp and clean and like a fall breeze. We live by these in our house. My fiancé gets his work uniforms super dirty and stinky, sometimes detergent alone just can’t eliminate the smell on his work shirt and jeans. Throw a couple of these in the dryer and you don’t even know they were stinky to begin with. I️ also use these when I’ve done a load of laundry and accidentally forgot them in the washer overnight, they have that slight funk, not full on mildew, and you just don’t want to or don’t have the time to run the wash again. Throw 3 of these in the dryer and the smell is GONE!!
Roxanna O.
Killeen, TX
This is my mom's favorite, because it's more economical, it's a good product but it does not leave clothes as soft as other brands that I've tried.

Spanish

este es el favorito de mi mama, por ser mas economico, es buen producto pero no deja la ropa tan suave como otras marcas que eh probado.
Desiree H.
Ft Oglethorpe, GA
These smell really nice and they work really well to keep the static out of your clothes and you can rub them on your clothes that you are wearing if you're having a static problem during the day and some people say you can wipe them on your hair to control frizz, I do not do that though because it does make my hair feel a little bit really if I do. These are a great brand and are easy to throw in the dryer and throw it away when you are done. My aunt is very low budget, she doesn't have much money, so she will cut them in half or use them twice and they still work well for her.
Nadia Z.
Atlanta, GA
holy grail for dryer sheets! i was using another brand before but felt like i couldn't smell a fresh scent from my clothes. i took a chance on bounce and i do not think that i will choose another brand. you can put one dryer sheet on top of your clothes and your clothes will smell amazing! just one sheet will do the job. when i put in 2 sheets, the scent can be overpowering. happy to know these sheets work-i dont think they add anything extra to your clothes besides making them smell good but i am happy with these sheets.
Lauren M.
Midlothian, VA
This is my go-to staple.  I have used this for almost a total of ten years with multiple homes/dryer units.  I've tried others and they don't compare.  This also falls right in the middle as far as pricing goes, if you're on the fence, I say go for it!
Diana R.
Akron , OH
These dryer sheets are amazing! I always get asked what laundry products I use because of these. They keep your clothes smelling fresh for a long time. There’s a lot of sheets in one box, so they’re definitely affordable. I use 3 sheets per load.
Ashlee W.
I love these dryer sheets. I love the scent, the outdoor scent is literally my favorite. The only thing I have to complain about is how often them end up inside one of my pieces of clothing (but at least when I do find them my clothes smell good!)
Jennifer H.
Sparrows Pt, MD
Do you use Bounce or Downy?