Bounce Fabric Softener Dryer Sheets Outdoor Fresh 60CT uploaded by Samantha D.Bounce Fabric Softener Dryer Sheets Outdoor Fresh 60CT uploaded by Carmen R.Bounce Fabric Softener Dryer Sheets Outdoor Fresh 60CT uploaded by StanGramz T.

BY BOUNCE #3 in Fabric Softener

We admit, the outdoors smell great. But with 4-in-1 Bounce Outdoor Fresh dryer sheets you get fewer wrinkles, softer fabrics and way less static cling on top of an outdoor fresh scent. Ahhhhh, now that’s a breath of fresh air. see more...

Desiree H.
Ft Oglethorpe, GA
These smell really nice and they work really well to keep the static out of your clothes and you can rub them on your clothes that you are wearing if you're having a static problem during the day and some people say you can wipe them on your hair to control frizz, I do not do that though because it does make my hair feel a little bit really if I do. These are a great brand and are easy to throw in the dryer and throw it away when you are done. My aunt is very low budget, she doesn't have much money, so she will cut them in half or use them twice and they still work well for her.
Andrea D.
Gonzales, LA
I'm going to have to say that these sheets are pretty much average. I have purchased some sheets other than these that are found on sale more often that do about the same that are a little bit more expensive on the regular basis but are on sale more often so I tend to purchase the others more However if those are not on sale these will be the ones that I would purchase. They do get the static out of my clothes and they do have a scent
💋 C.
Bounce fabric sheets are the ONLY fabric sheets that I will ever use in my home. Why? Because I just have not found another brand out there that can come even close to competing in quality or comparing in scent! Bounce does make some great smelling dryer sheets, which is ALWAYS a bonus in this house because we love great smelling clothing, sheets, and towels! Who doesn't?!
Amber S.
Las Vegas, NM
Great product love no complaints at all very affordable price very soft and for the job Love this product easy to use long lasting comfortable would use again yes does meet expectations doesn't burn very smooth when and smells good and I buy it at Wal-Mart or Walgreens good value good price and overall best I have used
Emily L.
Bradenton, FL
Ahhh the outdoor scent, my ultimate favorite!!! Smells crisp and clean and like a fall breeze. We live by these in our house. My fiancé gets his work uniforms super dirty and stinky, sometimes detergent alone just can’t eliminate the smell on his work shirt and jeans. Throw a couple of these in the dryer and you don’t even know they were stinky to begin with. I️ also use these when I’ve done a load of laundry and accidentally forgot them in the washer overnight, they have that slight funk, not full on mildew, and you just don’t want to or don’t have the time to run the wash again. Throw 3 of these in the dryer and the smell is GONE!!
Roxanna O.
Killeen, TX
This is my mom's favorite, because it's more economical, it's a good product but it does not leave clothes as soft as other brands that I've tried.

Spanish

este es el favorito de mi mama, por ser mas economico, es buen producto pero no deja la ropa tan suave como otras marcas que eh probado.
Nadia Z.
Atlanta , GA
holy grail for dryer sheets! i was using another brand before but felt like i couldn't smell a fresh scent from my clothes. i took a chance on bounce and i do not think that i will choose another brand. you can put one dryer sheet on top of your clothes and your clothes will smell amazing! just one sheet will do the job. when i put in 2 sheets, the scent can be overpowering. happy to know these sheets work-i dont think they add anything extra to your clothes besides making them smell good but i am happy with these sheets.
Erika L.
Demorest, GA
Fabric softeners can get pretty pricey and the great thing is that Bounce is a perfect price for the amount of sheets it comes with. The fragrance is perfect so clean and fresh. I even add these in my purse to keep my hair from being static. Give it a try.
Lauren M.
Midlothian, VA
This is my go-to staple.  I have used this for almost a total of ten years with multiple homes/dryer units.  I've tried others and they don't compare.  This also falls right in the middle as far as pricing goes, if you're on the fence, I say go for it!
Courtney s.
Crestview, FL
I absolutely love the way bounce smells. I use a liquid softner in the washing machine but I like to use these dryer sheets for my clothes to feel extra soft and to help with static electricity. It's very affordable and I would recommend this product.
Jennifer H.
Sparrows Pt, MD
Do you use Bounce or Downy?