Bounce Fabric Softener Dryer Sheets Outdoor Fresh 60CT uploaded by Samantha D.Bounce Fabric Softener Dryer Sheets Outdoor Fresh 60CT uploaded by Carmen R.

BY BOUNCE #84 in Fabric Softener

We admit, the outdoors smell great. But with 4-in-1 Bounce Outdoor Fresh dryer sheets you get fewer wrinkles, softer fabrics and way less static cling on top of an outdoor fresh scent. Ahhhhh, now that’s a breath of fresh air. see more...

Lily B.
Charlottesvle, VA
Leave you clothes feeling softer and help prevent pilling. Only pros, love the smell and how they are gentle on my clothes and leave them soft. Very effective, I never do laundry without using dryer sheets. Would definitely recommend, you can buy them at any pharmacy and they are very affordable, a lot of sheets come in each box also so one box will last you a long time. One of the large boxes will probably last you one school year if you are doing laundry for one.
Marieka B.
Olympia, WA
I have always used fabric softener sheets since I was little so when I first moved in with my fiance and he told me he never used them that changed quickly. I could definitely tell when they weren't being used because my clothes were so static-y and attracted a lot more stray dust and hairs. Plus that really nice scent you get from the dryer sheet wasn't there. These are awesome and you only really need one per load of laundry.
Michelle R.
Albuquerque, NM
These work well and get the job done. It helps make my towels fluffy and lessens the static electricity that the dryer sometimes causes. I use this with my nursing scrubs and it gets most of the wrinkles out. The scent is strong and leaves the laundry smelling good in my closet. They are not very expensive and I recommend these to anyone that needs them.
Kristin S.
I liked the scent of these before I put them in the dryer, but when they came out, they didn't smell as strongly as I would have liked. However, they still smelled pretty good, so I can't truly complain. Decent dryer sheets for a good price from a dependable brand. The Febreze scented ones are truly the best ones to get; they smell phenomenal!!
Sidnya C.
I love these dryer sheets... I actually purchase them all the time because they leave my clothes soft and smelling amazing they also help a lot with keeping my clothes wrinkle free especially if i forget to take it out of the dryer right away.I recommend these to any busy mom your clothes is going to smell great feel great and look great! (;
Tara M.
I bought theses because they were on clearance. The only reason for not liking is simply the smell. I like the regular bounce sheets just the straight clean smell ones. So this gave my clothes a bit of a different smell than I'm used to and I didn't care for it. I couldn't smell it before I bought it but it will not be a repurchase
Briana E.
Louisville, KY
I absolutely love the scent of Bounce in general. I love how soft and sweet smelling my clothes are with the Outdoor Fresh Scent. It's really very mild, which is good because fake perfume dryer sheets belong in the garbage! I like the bounce brand the best for dryer sheets, they are a good value and they have the best scents.
Kim J.
Seattle, WA
I really like the scent of these fabric softener dryer sheets. They are really convenient to use, too, since you just throw one into the dryer and let it go! They make your clothes smell subtly better and get rid of the static cling. They are pretty affordable, but I usually try to catch them on sale. I would recommend these.
Lyndsey B.
Indianapolis, IN
I'm disappointed to see they are discontinuing these because they are my favorite! I didn't have to worry about remembering to throw a dryer sheet or two in there because these did the job every time. I never had a problem with static cling after using them the way I do when I should have thrown 2 sheets in instead of just 1
ali c.
Coxs Creek, KY
These did help keep my fabric soft but I did not notice any lingering smell at all. My clothes honestly did not have much of a smell at all when removing them from the dryer. That could be a good thing if you don't like your clothes to interfere with your perfume but if you like a nice smell this is not the product for you.
Jennifer H.
Sparrows Pt, MD
Do you use Bounce or Downy?