2 colors available

BY BOUNCE

Get the fresh scent of Febreze in your laundry! Bounce with Febreze Dryer Sheets provide long lasting freshness and help: control static, repel lint & hair, soften fabrics.  Bounce Contains Biodegradable Cationic Softeners and Perfume. 6.4 x 9 Inches. see more...

Bounce Fabric Sheets with Febreze
  • "I love the way my clothes smell..i just wish when u get to the end of the box the fragrance is as strong as it is when u first open it..also u can use it to keep mosquitoes away just rub on ur body and put it in your pocket" in 6 reviews
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Cleveland, OH
A mix of two wonderful worlds Bounce and Febreze! The fabric sheets leave my clothes smelling so good and soft. Plus no static electricity is an super added bonus!
Ashlee M.
Ashlee M.
Hasbrouck Heights, NJ
I love these! They really make my clothes smell so strong and fantastic! I have gotten so many compliments on how well my clothes smell. Also I wear jeans twice before washing and this keeps them smelling clean and fresh! Also helps great with static.
Kimberly M.
Kimberly M.
Lompoc, CA
My favorite fabric softener!!! Leaves my dryer and clothes smelling CLEAN!!!!!!!!! Sooo refreshing!!!!
Christina T.
Christina T.
Saint Johns, FL
I do not like Bounce. Always leaves my laundry with a filmy feel! & the scents are always a bit funky as well.
Debbie M.
Debbie M.
Tulare, CA
These dryer sheets are great! I only need 1 to make my clothes soft and great smelling. They smell so so good...also found that by placing one under each seat in the car that it absorbs musty odors...same thing with shoes, laundry baskets, trash cans etc.
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Long Beach, CA
These bounce fabric sheets are great. They make my clothes smell great and keeps them fresh.
member-0c1dd29bc
member-0c1dd29bc
California
Great smell
when I open my dryer the whole room ends up smelling like the sheets
Linda K.
Linda K.
Hartsville, TN
These dryer sheets smell so good with the febreze in them.Bounce makes your clothes so soft and of course...no stactic electricity!!
Kim S.
Kim S.
Slidell, LA
I love the way Febreze fresh scent smells. It makes our laundry smell fresh and keep our clothes static free. I put a few sheets in our drawers and closets to get them smelling fresh, too.
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Columbus, OH
I was initially worried to start using these because of the perfume. I have sensitive skin, and I've always used bounce because they have less perfume than competitors. I am relieved to say that I haven't had a reaction yet, six months in, and I love how fresh my clothes smell.
Crystal H.
Crystal H.
Does this work to remove static?
Karen A.
Karen A.
Decorator Expert
Is this the one you get or do you get a different one and which is your favorite and do you prefer a scent and if so what scent
Megan G.
Megan G.
How long does the scent last