2 colors available

BY BOUNCE

Get the fresh scent of Febreze in your laundry! Bounce with Febreze Dryer Sheets provide long lasting freshness and help: control static, repel lint & hair, soften fabrics.  Bounce Contains Biodegradable Cationic Softeners and Perfume. 6.4 x 9 Inches. see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
  • "I love the way my clothes smell..i just wish when u get to the end of the box the fragrance is as strong as it is when u first open it..also u can use it to keep mosquitoes away just rub on ur body and put it in your pocket" in 6 reviews
Emily I.
Emily I.
I use Bounce Fabric Sheets in every load of laundry that I do. The clothes always come out smelling wonderful, they're soft, and they don't have the static cling that they would otherwise have.
felicity r.
felicity r.
Augusta, GA
Love these, they make your laundry smell amazing. They add extra freshness to your clothes.
Julie M.
Julie M.
Love these! They have a great smell and leave my clothes super soft and smelling great
Canney C.
Canney C.
Brooklyn, NY
Nice products. Easy to use. One sheet is good enough for one load of clothes.
s t.
s t.
I use these for everything! Not only in the dryer, but i place them all over my house ( in clothes stacks, in bin with blankets, and even to keep insects away when your outside).. I love the fresh smell!!!!
Janina M.
Janina M.
Los Angeles, CA
I love the bounce dryer sheets. I have always used them. I love that they added febreze in these it makes my laundry smell better
Lora K.
Lora K.
I love the smell of Bounce products and the extra scent of Febreze just adds to the freshness of your laundry
Melissa N.
Melissa N.
Key West, FL
I have bought these on multiple occasions but to be honest I am not a big fan. I guess I just like it when my detergent, fabric softner and dryer sheet are all the same scent.
Taylor P.
Taylor P.
I love these! Sometimes I have trouble finding fabric sheets that's scent lasts a long time but these last for days!
Kimberly H.
Kimberly H.
Tulsa, OK
I really love these Bounce dryer sheets they leave your clothes so soft and I mean who doesn't like anything with Febreze :)
Crystal H.
Crystal H.
Does this work to remove static?
Karen A.
Karen A.
Decorator Expert
Is this the one you get or do you get a different one and which is your favorite and do you prefer a scent and if so what scent
Megan G.