Bounce Fabric Sheets with Febreze uploaded by Quvante A.

BY BOUNCE

Get the fresh scent of Febreze in your laundry! Bounce with Febreze Dryer Sheets provide long lasting freshness and help: control static, repel lint & hair, soften fabrics.  Bounce Contains Biodegradable Cationic Softeners and Perfume. 6.4 x 9 Inches. see more...

Buy on Harmon ...
  • "I love the way my clothes smell..i just wish when u get to the end of the box the fragrance is as strong as it is when u first open it..also u can use it to keep mosquitoes away just rub on ur body and put it in your pocket" in 6 reviews
s t.
I use these for everything! Not only in the dryer, but i place them all over my house ( in clothes stacks, in bin with blankets, and even to keep insects away when your outside).. I love the fresh smell!!!!
Emily I.
I use Bounce Fabric Sheets in every load of laundry that I do. The clothes always come out smelling wonderful, they're soft, and they don't have the static cling that they would otherwise have.
Kim S.
Slidell, LA
I love the way Febreze fresh scent smells. It makes our laundry smell fresh and keep our clothes static free. I put a few sheets in our drawers and closets to get them smelling fresh, too.
Cheyenne B.
I use these all the time when I have to dry my clothes and the smell really really good! I have the spring and renewal one and I have no complaints!
Melissa N.
Key West, FL
I have bought these on multiple occasions but to be honest I am not a big fan. I guess I just like it when my detergent, fabric softner and dryer sheet are all the same scent.
Michelle F.
Harrisburg, PA
Nothing like fresh clean laundry with a Bounce/Febreze smell.
Pure heavenly combination. I will never use no other dryer sheets.
Krissie N.
Holly, MI
You just need one per load of laundry. They make your clothes smell great. I also put them in closets, cabinets, and drawers to keep things smelling fresh.
Janina M.
Los Angeles, CA
I love the bounce dryer sheets. I have always used them. I love that they added febreze in these it makes my laundry smell better
Kimberly H.
Tulsa, OK
I really love these Bounce dryer sheets they leave your clothes so soft and I mean who doesn't like anything with Febreze :)
Amy B.
Enterprise, OR
We seem to like any product that smells like Febreze now garbage bags it won't matter lol :) Why not have our clothes smell this way too
Crystal H.
Does this work to remove static?
Karen A.
Decorator Expert
Is this the one you get or do you get a different one and which is your favorite and do you prefer a scent and if so what scent
Megan G.
How long does the scent last