2 colors available

BY BOUNCE

Get the fresh scent of Febreze in your laundry! Bounce with Febreze Dryer Sheets provide long lasting freshness and help: control static, repel lint & hair, soften fabrics.  Bounce Contains Biodegradable Cationic Softeners and Perfume. 6.4 x 9 Inches. see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
  • "I love the way my clothes smell..i just wish when u get to the end of the box the fragrance is as strong as it is when u first open it..also u can use it to keep mosquitoes away just rub on ur body and put it in your pocket" in 6 reviews
felicity r.
felicity r.
Augusta, GA
Love these, they make your laundry smell amazing. They add extra freshness to your clothes.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
East Lansing, MI
These Bounce dry sheets smell great and leave my clothes smelling great! Good price too!
Andria W.
Andria W.
Raleigh, NC
I bought a huge pack of these from my local warehouse club. I have been using them for months. They smell great and it usually does not take more than 1 sheet to do its job. My clothes have been noticeably less staticy and have a wonderful scent.
Jordan M.
Jordan M.
Columbus, OH
I love these. Use them a lot because they make your clothes smell so clean and fresh
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
These STINK. The smell is way, way too strong for us. They work well for reducing static, but we can't stand the smell. If I have a load full of fleece, I use about a quarter of a sheet. Reduces the static without them smelling quite so strongly.
Krissie N.
Krissie N.
Holly, MI
You just need one per load of laundry. They make your clothes smell great. I also put them in closets, cabinets, and drawers to keep things smelling fresh.
Vette S.
Vette S.
Use this all the time in my dryer. the smell is good and it last a long time. the price could be better
Emily I.
Emily I.
I use Bounce Fabric Sheets in every load of laundry that I do. The clothes always come out smelling wonderful, they're soft, and they don't have the static cling that they would otherwise have.
Yvette B.
Yvette B.
Burtonsville, MD
These smell awesome and make your clothes smell so nice. My clothes are so soft to the touch after using this.
Julie M.
Julie M.
Love these! They have a great smell and leave my clothes super soft and smelling great
Crystal H.
Crystal H.
Does this work to remove static?
Karen A.
Karen A.
Decorator Expert
Is this the one you get or do you get a different one and which is your favorite and do you prefer a scent and if so what scent
Megan G.