Bounce Fabric Sheets with Febreze uploaded by Quvante A.

BY BOUNCE

Get the fresh scent of Febreze in your laundry! Bounce with Febreze Dryer Sheets provide long lasting freshness and help: control static, repel lint & hair, soften fabrics.  Bounce Contains Biodegradable Cationic Softeners and Perfume. 6.4 x 9 Inches. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
  • "I love the way my clothes smell..i just wish when u get to the end of the box the fragrance is as strong as it is when u first open it..also u can use it to keep mosquitoes away just rub on ur body and put it in your pocket" in 6 reviews
Karter C.
These fabric sheets smell so good and the smell stays on for a long time. It makes my clothes very soft. I use it in every load. It's mid priced. And it sold pretty much everywhere. I would recommend.
Crystal Elaine C.
San Antonio
Bounce is great I also use this product with gain, it just brings out the scent a lot more I am satisfied with this product very effective, I tend to place a sheet or so in my drawers. It's affordable especially with coupons, I highly recommend this product.
Bounce Fabric Sheets with Febreze Bounce dryer sheets give your laundry freshness, softness and static control in a variety of new fresh scents to choose from
Debbie M.
Tulare, CA
These dryer sheets are great! I only need 1 to make my clothes soft and great smelling. They smell so so good...also found that by placing one under each seat in the car that it absorbs musty odors...same thing with shoes, laundry baskets, trash cans etc.
Lauren S.
Columbus, OH
I was initially worried to start using these because of the perfume. I have sensitive skin, and I've always used bounce because they have less perfume than competitors. I am relieved to say that I haven't had a reaction yet, six months in, and I love how fresh my clothes smell.
Andria W.
Raleigh, NC
I bought a huge pack of these from my local warehouse club. I have been using them for months. They smell great and it usually does not take more than 1 sheet to do its job. My clothes have been noticeably less staticy and have a wonderful scent.
Ashlee M.
Hasbrouck Heights, NJ
I love these! They really make my clothes smell so strong and fantastic! I have gotten so many compliments on how well my clothes smell. Also I wear jeans twice before washing and this keeps them smelling clean and fresh! Also helps great with static.
Jessica P.
These STINK. The smell is way, way too strong for us. They work well for reducing static, but we can't stand the smell. If I have a load full of fleece, I use about a quarter of a sheet. Reduces the static without them smelling quite so strongly.
jennifer k.
indiana
Stephanie R.
Cleveland, OH
A mix of two wonderful worlds Bounce and Febreze! The fabric sheets leave my clothes smelling so good and soft. Plus no static electricity is an super added bonus!
Crystal H.
Does this work to remove static?
Karen A.
Decorator Expert
Is this the one you get or do you get a different one and which is your favorite and do you prefer a scent and if so what scent
Megan G.
How long does the scent last