2 colors available

BY BOUNCE

Get the fresh scent of Febreze in your laundry! Bounce with Febreze Dryer Sheets provide long lasting freshness and help: control static, repel lint & hair, soften fabrics.  Bounce Contains Biodegradable Cationic Softeners and Perfume. 6.4 x 9 Inches. see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
  • "I love the way my clothes smell..i just wish when u get to the end of the box the fragrance is as strong as it is when u first open it..also u can use it to keep mosquitoes away just rub on ur body and put it in your pocket" in 6 reviews
Karter C.
Karter C.
Decorator Expert
These fabric sheets smell so good and the smell stays on for a long time. It makes my clothes very soft. I use it in every load. It's mid priced. And it sold pretty much everywhere. I would recommend.
Crystal Elaine C.
Crystal Elaine C.
San Antonio
Bounce is great I also use this product with gain, it just brings out the scent a lot more I am satisfied with this product very effective, I tend to place a sheet or so in my drawers. It's affordable especially with coupons, I highly recommend this product.
ExoticAsianGoddess L.
ExoticAsianGoddess L.
Decorator Expert
Bounce Fabric Sheets with Febreze Bounce dryer sheets give your laundry freshness, softness and static control in a variety of new fresh scents to choose from
Regina R.
Regina R.
Waynesboro, VA
Love the febreze scent clean long lasting makes clothes soft and fluffy def a must buy
Amy B.
Amy B.
Enterprise, OR
We seem to like any product that smells like Febreze now garbage bags it won't matter lol :) Why not have our clothes smell this way too
Catherine M.
Catherine M.
Bounce is a great brand for dryer sheets. I use these all the time, the Febreze makes my clothes smell so amazing!
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
East Lansing, MI
These Bounce dry sheets smell great and leave my clothes smelling great! Good price too!
Andria W.
Andria W.
Raleigh, NC
I bought a huge pack of these from my local warehouse club. I have been using them for months. They smell great and it usually does not take more than 1 sheet to do its job. My clothes have been noticeably less staticy and have a wonderful scent.
Krissie N.
Krissie N.
Holly, MI
You just need one per load of laundry. They make your clothes smell great. I also put them in closets, cabinets, and drawers to keep things smelling fresh.
Yvette B.
Yvette B.
Burtonsville, MD
These smell awesome and make your clothes smell so nice. My clothes are so soft to the touch after using this.
Crystal H.
Crystal H.
Does this work to remove static?
Karen A.
Karen A.
Decorator Expert
Is this the one you get or do you get a different one and which is your favorite and do you prefer a scent and if so what scent
Megan G.