BY BOUNCE #43 in Dryer Sheets & Balls

Add some bounce to your day with the Fresh Linen scent of Bounce® dryer sheets! Not only do they offer a terrific fragrance, they also control static cling and repel lint and hair from fabrics. Bounce® dryer sheets Fresh Linen scent Control static cling Repel lint and hair Soften fabrics 80 sheets see more...

Julie U.
Conroe, TX
These dryer sheets are so AMAZINGLY SCENTED they are so nice! Keeps my clothes smelling amazing and also helps with lint and making them super soft. I wish the scent was stronger per sheet, I feel like I have to add a couple to make sure it's effective. Very affordable and recommend for a more subtle scent
Brandy K.
Darlington, SC
Love the smell of my clothes when using these sheets. They have that fresh spring smell. Some scents where off after a few days but this smells the same a week later. I have no static with this product. I highly recommend this product.
Victoria Q.
Northridge, CA
I never do laundry without these! They are a lifesaver because static in clothing is not flattering at all. These dryer sheets are highly effective which is why I am a repeat customer! Also, the added scent is so amazing and fresh.
Halley C.
Charlotte, NC
Bounce dryer sheets smell delicious. I’ve had some given to me in the past and I do like them, but I’m not sure how pricey they are but then again they are just dryer sheets lol would recommend to someone if they asked.
Sheila P.
Love this Bounce! I have used Bounce for 15 years and it never disappoints! It is easy to use and keeps static cling at bay. It is affordable and I will continue to use Bounce!! It leaves a fresh scent.
Patryce C.
Irvington , NJ
As always it's about the scent for me and this aroma gives off a great scent. I use it when I dry my clothes but I also put them
In drawers to leave my clothes smelling wonderful at all times.
Lacee W.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I love these dryer sheets! I have never used dryer sheets before because I didn't understand the point. But after my clothes came out of the dryer, I will never go back!
India l.
Smells great, gets the job done, affordable, I use hem very often. I switch out on my favorite detergents etc a lot and this stays in rotation. I love this prodcuts
Dakota W.
Franklinville, NJ
Smell like roses. I have never liked a scent this much from a dryer sheet. The scent is EXTREMELY strong though. You'll be able yo smell your clothes on your body
Bradley J.
North Las Vegas
The best in dryer sheets. An effective weapon in your laundry arsenal...eliminates static clean, leaves clothes smelling great and wrinkle free. Best bang for your buck!!