BY BOUNCE #68 in Starch

Add some bounce to your day with the Fresh Linen scent of Bounce® dryer sheets! Not only do they offer a terrific fragrance, they also control static cling and repel lint and hair from fabrics. Bounce® dryer sheets Fresh Linen scent Control static cling Repel lint and hair Soften fabrics 80 sheets see more...

Julie U.
Sherman Oaks , CA
These dryer sheets are so AMAZINGLY SCENTED they are so nice! Keeps my clothes smelling amazing and also helps with lint and making them super soft. I wish the scent was stronger per sheet, I feel like I have to add a couple to make sure it's effective. Very affordable and recommend for a more subtle scent
Megan S.
Pollock Pines, CA
These dryer sheets were ok for the price, the scent seemed to fade fast and they didn’t seem as effective. They were a good thickness but the scent didn’t smell that great and it didn’t linger with the clothes which is something I look for so i can tell which clothes are clean and which are dirty when my husband piles all of his clothes together.
Brandy K.
Darlington, SC
Love the smell of my clothes when using these sheets. They have that fresh spring smell. Some scents where off after a few days but this smells the same a week later. I have no static with this product. I highly recommend this product.
Victoria Q.
Northridge, CA
I never do laundry without these! They are a lifesaver because static in clothing is not flattering at all. These dryer sheets are highly effective which is why I am a repeat customer! Also, the added scent is so amazing and fresh.
Halley C.
Charlotte, NC
Bounce dryer sheets smell delicious. I’ve had some given to me in the past and I do like them, but I’m not sure how pricey they are but then again they are just dryer sheets lol would recommend to someone if they asked.
Gina T.
Azusa
These have to be my favorite fabric softener sheets. My clothes smell so beautiful it makes my whole closet smell nicely. I love getting my kids dressed in the morning and them loving the way their clothes smell ❤️
Kimberly C.
These are my #1 dryer sheet choice! I'm all about smells and this is the best! Clothes are left smelling fresh. I could never be disappointed with this. Super affordable for anyone. I would recommend to all!
Danielle P.
Crown Point, IN
I love the smell of these dryer sheets. They work perfect to remove static cling and leave our clothes smelling wonderful. They are affordable and I would definitely recommend giving them a try if you haven't.
Sheila P.
Love this Bounce! I have used Bounce for 15 years and it never disappoints! It is easy to use and keeps static cling at bay. It is affordable and I will continue to use Bounce!! It leaves a fresh scent.
Cindi F.
Pinehill
We tried the spring fresh scent I can’t decide if I like this scent or not but I do like bounce as a product. I think it’s a great value compared to other dryer sheets that you have to use more then one