BY BOUNCE

Add some bounce to your day with the Fresh Linen scent of Bounce® dryer sheets! Not only do they offer a terrific fragrance, they also control static cling and repel lint and hair from fabrics. Bounce® dryer sheets Fresh Linen scent Control static cling Repel lint and hair Soften fabrics 80 sheets see more...

Julie U.
Julie U.
van nuys, ca
These dryer sheets are so AMAZINGLY SCENTED they are so nice! Keeps my clothes smelling amazing and also helps with lint and making them super soft. I wish the scent was stronger per sheet, I feel like I have to add a couple to make sure it's effective. Very affordable and recommend for a more subtle scent
Sharon W.
Sharon W.
Chandler , AZ
I usually use liquid fabric softener. I use these Bounce sheets sometimes if my laundry sat for a few hours to freshen up the smell of the laundry. I also like to toss into the dryer with a couple towels before bath time or when we go swimming so we have hot fresh towels to wrap up in afterwards.
Christal P.
Christal P.
Poland, IN
Who wants to put their shirt on to look in the mirror and see your hair standing straight up from all the static. I love using the Bounce dryer sheets to keep static out of my clothes. The Spring Fresh scent smells great! Very affordable and over all an excellent product.
Tina R.
Tina R.
Middletown, NY
Love it I add 1 sheet to each drier and my clothes smell amazing. No cons from my experience. Very effective! My clothes come out smelling great, the scent lasts even longer when I add a sheet in the draws or clothes while the clothes/liens wait to be used
Brandy K.
Brandy K.
Darlington, SC
Love the smell of my clothes when using these sheets. They have that fresh spring smell. Some scents where off after a few days but this smells the same a week later. I have no static with this product. I highly recommend this product.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Copperopolis
I love dryer sheets. I put 2-3 in every load. They take away static and smell so good. They work wonders. I buy these dryer sheets every month. They are affordable and I would recommend to anyone looking for a new dryer sheet.
Gina T.
Gina T.
Azusa
These have to be my favorite fabric softener sheets. My clothes smell so beautiful it makes my whole closet smell nicely. I love getting my kids dressed in the morning and them loving the way their clothes smell ❤️
Danielle P.
Danielle P.
Crown Point, IN
I love the smell of these dryer sheets. They work perfect to remove static cling and leave our clothes smelling wonderful. They are affordable and I would definitely recommend giving them a try if you haven't.
Kori F.
Kori F.
Springfield
This is one of those things that I use because I was taught to use it. Not sure that I really notice the difference when I don't. Not a fan of the smell-kind of makes your clothes smell like old lady perfume.
Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.
These are my #1 dryer sheet choice! I'm all about smells and this is the best! Clothes are left smelling fresh. I could never be disappointed with this. Super affordable for anyone. I would recommend to all!