Bounce Dryer Sheets Fresh Linen Scent uploaded by Dallas J.

BY BOUNCE

Fresh Linen.
fabric softener.
ADD SOME BOUNCE TO YOUR DAY!
Bounce Dryer Sheets provide Long Lasting Freshness and help:
Control Static - Repel Lint & Hair - Soften Fabrics.
AUTOMATIC FRESHNESS AND STATIC CONTROL FOR ABOUT 2 OR 4 MONTHS!*
*Depends on frequency of use and dryer settings. see more...

Ashley P.
Indianapolis, IN
These are a nice clean scent and they seem to actually last on your clothing. Pretty cheap too.
Allyson H.
I love theses dryer sheets. I always buy this brand and I just really love the smell.
Kaitlyn D.
New England, ND
Purchased at: Walmart
Grays dryer sheets! Smell amazing and affordable! These are my go to dryer sheets and you can get them anywhere! I would recommend trying them!
DARIA C.
Toronto, ON
I used to use the dryer sheets when I was doing my laundry, but then I switched to fabric softener. Not sure if it is just me, but I am not really sure if those sheets are giving anything else except for smell... I feel like I am paying almost the same amount of money but with fabric softener, I also get the soft touch.
Janell M.
Winnipeg, MN
I love the scent of the Bounce Fresh Linen dryer sheets.  It really makes my clothing, specifically my sheets and towels smell extra fresh.  I also like that the product is available in so many different retailers so when I shop not at my local store, I know I will be able to find it there as well.
Jessica R.
London Ontario
Bounce dryer sheets work great, they have a great scent and keep static off your clothes. They are very effective and affordable. I will be a repeat customer and will recommend it to others.
Brittany S.
ottawa, ON
I absolutely love this scent. it is nice and light but still makes it into your clothing and bedding items with a burst of freshness. it is effective and removing static cling and adding in a bit of fresh scent. I definitely would recommend it others.
Stephanie S.
Hamilton, OR
These are fine - not too strongly scented but we only use them for sheets, towels, socks, and pajamas - not all of our laundry.  Costco has these for a good price so I stock up on them there.
Naomi H.
Toronto, ON
Bounce is my go-to dryer sheet, they smell lovely and soften clothes, not as soft as some other brands will do (which I like). I will continue to buy this brand even if the smell doesn't stick around as long as I'd like it to.
Stacey M.
Hamilton , ON
We love the small of these dryer sheets.  And they are great at keeping static at bay, each and every time.  I also use the sheets in my drawers, just for the fresh scent!