Bounce Dryer Sheets Fresh Linen Scent uploaded by Dallas J.

BY BOUNCE #51 in Dryer Sheets & Balls

Fresh Linen.
fabric softener.
ADD SOME BOUNCE TO YOUR DAY!
Bounce Dryer Sheets provide Long Lasting Freshness and help:
Control Static - Repel Lint & Hair - Soften Fabrics.
AUTOMATIC FRESHNESS AND STATIC CONTROL FOR ABOUT 2 OR 4 MONTHS!*
*Depends on frequency of use and dryer settings. see more...

Chenoa A.
Dodge City, KS
I adore the smell of these. They work great for statistic electricity. This is a staple in my house. My favorite.
Marlayna C.
New York
Bounce is my go to for dryer sheets my mom used them growing up now I buy them. I love the fresh clean scent
Lori W.
Mt Sterling, KY
No static. Fresh clean smell. Use every load. Use the used dryer sheet to clean the baseboards. Works well
Lisa D.
Zephyrhills, FL
I prefer the sheets over liquid softener. This product has never let me down. No static in my clothes.
Jennie D.
Lakewood
These are my go-to for dryer sheets! Love the smell And they help keep my clothes soft and static-free!
Shannon P.
I love Bounce Linen sheets! Leaves my clothes soft with no static & such a great long lasting scent!
Maureen D.
Suffolk, VA
Usually the dryer sheets I use. They smell good and don’t make my sensitive skin react. Price is ok.
Ashley P.
Vacaville
These are a nice clean scent and they seem to actually last on your clothing. Pretty cheap too.
Aris M.
Luv using this in the dryer your cloths come out smelling good and soft ....highly recommended
Frances H.
Law
Smells amazing just a bit on the expensive side. Love them and their scent. One of my top faves