Bounce Dryer Sheets Fresh Linen Scent uploaded by Dallas J.

BY BOUNCE

Fresh Linen.
fabric softener.
ADD SOME BOUNCE TO YOUR DAY!
Bounce Dryer Sheets provide Long Lasting Freshness and help:
Control Static - Repel Lint & Hair - Soften Fabrics.
AUTOMATIC FRESHNESS AND STATIC CONTROL FOR ABOUT 2 OR 4 MONTHS!*
*Depends on frequency of use and dryer settings. see more...

Kiara J.
Loa
BOUNCE dryer sheets are very handy and leave my clothes completely wrinkle free not to mention they smell great!
Marlayna C.
New York
Bounce is my go to for dryer sheets my mom used them growing up now I buy them. I love the fresh clean scent
Lori W.
Mt Sterling, KY
No static. Fresh clean smell. Use every load. Use the used dryer sheet to clean the baseboards. Works well
Lisa D.
Zephyrhills, FL
I prefer the sheets over liquid softener. This product has never let me down. No static in my clothes.
Jennie D.
Lakewood
These are my go-to for dryer sheets! Love the smell And they help keep my clothes soft and static-free!
Shannon P.
Star City, AR
I love Bounce Linen sheets! Leaves my clothes soft with no static & such a great long lasting scent!
Maureen D.
Suffolk, VA
Usually the dryer sheets I use. They smell good and don’t make my sensitive skin react. Price is ok.
Brandy L.
League City, TX
My very favorite dryer sheet. The smell is amazing. Just love it. Super cheep and does the job.
Aris M.
Luv using this in the dryer your cloths come out smelling good and soft ....highly recommended
Frances H.
Law
Smells amazing just a bit on the expensive side. Love them and their scent. One of my top faves