Bounce Dryer Sheets Fresh Linen Scent uploaded by Dallas J.

BY BOUNCE #51 in Dryer Sheets & Balls

Fresh Linen.
fabric softener.
ADD SOME BOUNCE TO YOUR DAY!
Bounce Dryer Sheets provide Long Lasting Freshness and help:
Control Static - Repel Lint & Hair - Soften Fabrics.
AUTOMATIC FRESHNESS AND STATIC CONTROL FOR ABOUT 2 OR 4 MONTHS!*
*Depends on frequency of use and dryer settings. see more...

kodie g.
New London , CT
Have used these for years and years, smell amazing and definitely long lasting. Always smells so fresh and I love it, something about the smell of clean laundry always makes you feel good!!
Ernest R.
Grand Prairie
Bounce sheet are excellent and make lasagna your clothes feel extremely soft and smell clean all day. Would switch between bounce and snuggles, but would always continue to use bounce.
Cindy N.
Millington , TN
Bounce dryer sheets is a tried and true great product. My mother used them for years, and I followed her footsteps . Clothes come out if the dryer Smelling great and static free.
Bounce Dryer Sheets Fresh Linen Scent Bounce dryer sheets give your laundry freshness, softness and static control in a variety of new fresh scents to choose from
Gloria Jean C.
Green Creek , NJ
Staple for my laundry routine. I also use these in my dresser drawers to keep my clothes smelling fresh. I keep them in my closet in my pillow cases under my sheets etc
Krissi F.
New Orleans, LA
These are a classic to me. I love them! They work great and they are very affordable! The smell sticks to the clothes, and they are so soft and not full of static.
Nell N.
West Hartford, CT
These sheets are so easy to use and smell so good! I love the way the fresh linen smells when it comes out of the dryer. I found that the Bounce sheets have a longer lasting scent than other brands I've tried, and aren't really more expensive. I'd definitely recommend to others.
Charley H.
The best kind of dryer sheets at the best possible price. I'm extremely frugal, but I also want a product I can depend on. Bounce totally fits that description.
Madison S.
The smell is awesome and my clothes come out so soft. Once I put my cleaned clothes on I feel so relaxed and fresh from how soft and clean smelling they are!
Christy S.
These smell so fresh and make your laundry smell so great! I was worried what they would smell like with my dergent(persil) but the clothes smell so great!