Bounce Dryer Sheets Fresh Linen Scent uploaded by Dallas J.

BY BOUNCE #66 in Dryer Sheets & Balls

Fresh Linen.
fabric softener.
ADD SOME BOUNCE TO YOUR DAY!
Bounce Dryer Sheets provide Long Lasting Freshness and help:
Control Static - Repel Lint & Hair - Soften Fabrics.
AUTOMATIC FRESHNESS AND STATIC CONTROL FOR ABOUT 2 OR 4 MONTHS!*
*Depends on frequency of use and dryer settings. see more...

Carm H.
The only reason im not giving this a 5 star is because of the price. The product itself is amazing and its a brand that i can trust but going to through college it was so hard to buy these since they were so darn expensive. I just didn't fit in my budget but the quality itself is great. I also wish more came in the package as well.
Andrea H.
Orlando, FL
Love the smell! We have been using this dryer sheets since I can remember and nothing leaves our clothes feeling great. The only thing I wish they would add is maybe put it in a plastic container to preserve the scent once the box is open. I would definitely recommend and it is very very affordable.
Silver T.
Bounce has always been one of my go to brands of dryer sheets. It is affordable and extremely effective in the purpose of what dryer sheets were made to do. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone and everyone. It is one of the best dryer sheets on the market
Kelly P.
Columbia, SC
I love these dryer sheets. There's something about a fresh linen smell that just puts you in a good mood! I sometimes use 2 sheets at a time just to get an extra amount of the smell but the box still lasts a decent amount of time and there are always coupons!
kandiss J.
I like these dryer sheets. They make my laundry smell great. It makes it soft. It takes static away. I put them in my dresser drawers so my clothes smell fresh. I love them.
Leonyce M.
Chester, VA
These are my favorite dryer sheets and I have been using them for years! My clothes feel so soft after taking them out of the dryer! They are extremely affordable! I would definitely recommend! For added softness, I use two dryer sheets!
Tracy N.
Baltimore, MD
These are so great! They definitely help control static cling and they're great in helping control smells from workout clothes!

These are reasonably priced and hold up well in the dryer. I would totally recommend these.
Brandee H.
Kansas City, MO
Smell great and long lasting.  The smell gets into the fabric of the clothes for a longer lasting clean!  It is a great price point and you can even use half the sheet and it still is effective!
Taylor M.
Augusta, GA
I swear by these dryer sheets. It’s the only brand I buy from, though I do switch up the scent from time to time. They are effective and cost efficient, so I would highly recommend to anyone on the market.
Angelicaa A.
These sheets are super easy to place into the washer. Probably the only thing is that you have to continue buying the packages instead of having a variety unlike a liquid softener. It is affordable and works well."