Bounce Dryer Sheets Fresh Linen Scent uploaded by Dallas J.

BY BOUNCE

Fresh Linen.
fabric softener.
ADD SOME BOUNCE TO YOUR DAY!
Bounce Dryer Sheets provide Long Lasting Freshness and help:
Control Static - Repel Lint & Hair - Soften Fabrics.
AUTOMATIC FRESHNESS AND STATIC CONTROL FOR ABOUT 2 OR 4 MONTHS!*
*Depends on frequency of use and dryer settings. see more...

Buy on kmart*
Andrea H.
Orlando, FL
Love the smell! We have been using this dryer sheets since I can remember and nothing leaves our clothes feeling great. The only thing I wish they would add is maybe put it in a plastic container to preserve the scent once the box is open. I would definitely recommend and it is very very affordable.
Silver T.
Bounce has always been one of my go to brands of dryer sheets. It is affordable and extremely effective in the purpose of what dryer sheets were made to do. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone and everyone. It is one of the best dryer sheets on the market
kandiss J.
I like these dryer sheets. They make my laundry smell great. It makes it soft. It takes static away. I put them in my dresser drawers so my clothes smell fresh. I love them.
Krystle G.
I've been using Bounce for over 20 years. A consistently good product. My laundry items come out smelling clean, soft and wrinkle free with just one dryer sheet. They also have multiple uses! I highly recommend this product in your laundry routine.
Nell N.
West Hartford, CT
These sheets are so easy to use and smell so good! I love the way the fresh linen smells when it comes out of the dryer. I found that the Bounce sheets have a longer lasting scent than other brands I've tried, and aren't really more expensive. I'd definitely recommend to others.
Julie M.
The Bounce dryer sheets smell great and leave you clothes free from static. The reason for me to not love them is the chemicals. I'm slowly going all natural and I just can't get over what they're made with. And the extra waste they cause.
Alicia M.
Great dryer sheets. My clothes always come out smelling fresh after using this product. It’s effective and affordable. Meets my expectations for sure. If you’re looking for a quality dryer sheet, I would invest in these.
Kylie B.
Terre Haute, IN
Bounce Dryer Sheets Fresh Linen Scent purchased at Walmart and Dollar General. Another great brand of dryer sheets! Very effective and affordable. Keep your clothes smelling fresh, would recommend to others.
Leonyce M.
N Chesterfld, VA
These are my favorite dryer sheets and I have been using them for years! My clothes feel so soft after taking them out of the dryer! They are extremely affordable! I would definitely recommend! For added softness, I use two dryer sheets!
Amanda L.
Pangburn, AR
It's a great dryer sheet product. I purchased it at Walmart. I am just not a dryer sheet type of person. The scent for me is too strong just out of the box, but it does keep the scent after a tumble through the dryer.