Bounce Dryer Sheets Fresh Linen Scent uploaded by Dallas J.

BY BOUNCE #61 in Dryer Sheets & Balls

Fresh Linen.
fabric softener.
ADD SOME BOUNCE TO YOUR DAY!
Bounce Dryer Sheets provide Long Lasting Freshness and help:
Control Static - Repel Lint & Hair - Soften Fabrics.
AUTOMATIC FRESHNESS AND STATIC CONTROL FOR ABOUT 2 OR 4 MONTHS!*
*Depends on frequency of use and dryer settings. see more...

Buy on kmart*
Racheal S.
Andover, NY
For years I’ve used these dryer sheets and I’ve never hated them. They are so useful for more than just doing your laundry. The smell is great, they aren’t overly priced and they make cleaning other household products easier.
Amanda L.
Pangburn, AR
It's a great dryer sheet product. I purchased it at Walmart. I am just not a dryer sheet type of person. The scent for me is too strong just out of the box, but it does keep the scent after a tumble through the dryer.
Kylie B.
Terre Haute, IN
Bounce Dryer Sheets Fresh Linen Scent purchased at Walmart and Dollar General. Another great brand of dryer sheets! Very effective and affordable. Keep your clothes smelling fresh, would recommend to others.
Lexi S.
I love bounce dryer sheets because of how great my clothes smell afterwards. I live on my college campus where the dryers are pretty trash but I get compliments on the smell! Plus they're super reasonably priced.
Courtney M.
Holland, OH
I've only ever used one type of dryer sheet and I will continue to only use one type of dryer sheet! I love using Bounce, my clothes are always static free, they smell good, and Bounce is so affordable.
Kristin C.
Plattsburgh, NY
Good dryer sheet. Not my go to brand but they work. They leave your clothes smelling good and they do everything a dryer sheet is suppose to do. They are affordable and if you can’t grab gain go for it.
Ava W.
Madison, WI
These dryer sheets smell great and they aren't overwhelming! They leave my clothes smelling fresh and clean. They work well and do their job. I bought mine at Target and will be buying more very soon!
Haley B.
Rossville, GA
I love using this fabric softener - my clothes do not get static and with this specific product I am always getting compliments on how clean my clothes smell! That's a win in my book!
Mayda T.
My favorite dryer sheets because of the smell.  Leaves my clothes smelling wonderful, and soft.  I use it in my garbage pail and in different places in my home.  My home always smell awesome.
Liesl N.
Affordable and smell awesome! I am pleased with how soft our clothes feel and how fresh everything stays after using. Product is far more convenient than liquid fabric softener as well!