Bounce Dryer Sheets Fresh Linen Scent uploaded by Dallas J.

BY BOUNCE #51 in Dryer Sheets & Balls

Fresh Linen.
fabric softener.
ADD SOME BOUNCE TO YOUR DAY!
Bounce Dryer Sheets provide Long Lasting Freshness and help:
Control Static - Repel Lint & Hair - Soften Fabrics.
AUTOMATIC FRESHNESS AND STATIC CONTROL FOR ABOUT 2 OR 4 MONTHS!*
*Depends on frequency of use and dryer settings. see more...

Melissa W.
Hunlock Creek, PA
I liked the Bounce Dryer Sheets in Linen Scent.  They really do make my cloths feel so soft and fresh.  One time I forgot to add one and my cloths were a little stiff.  I won't forget anymore!  You only need one too.. even for an extra large load.  The scent is not over whelming either.  It just leaves a nice subtle fresh scent behind that smells amazing!  I highly recommend!
Ashley H.
Have used this product for years because it works. We absolutely love the scent and have never had a problem with static even in the heat of Florida! We even put these in our suitcase when traveling to keep things smelling fresh!
Jennifer R.
LOUISVILLE, KY
Bounce Outdoor Fresh Fabric Softener Sheets 120 ct Box smells like you line dried your clothes on a sunny Summer afternoon. Plus Bounce is great for the Winter months when static becomes an issue. I like that they're not expensive, and I can buy them anywhere.
Katie G.
Middletown
OG laundry smell, right here.  I only use dryer sheets when I know something has a tendency to be static-y, and these are my go to.  They work well with any of the scents I usually buy in detergent and liquid fabric softener and they keep my microfleece pajama pants from coming out of the dryer throwing sparks like a dang Tesla coil.  A+, good job Bounce.
Valorie H.
Rossville, GA
I always buy Bounce! Bounce fresh linen fabric softener sheets smell great and work great. I even use them for the static in my hair sometimes. They are inexpensive and have many uses. I use them for mosquito repellent, static guard, and stick a few in my couch cushions and dresser drawers to keep things fresh.
Kelly D.
Uncasville, CT
I have never found another brand of dryer sheets that hold up to the quality of Bounce. The fabulous fragrance lasts longer than any others, and it truly removes static from my laundry. There is no need to use more than one to maximize effectiveness, so the product remains cost-effective.
Krystle G.
I've been using Bounce for over 20 years. A consistently good product. My laundry items come out smelling clean, soft and wrinkle free with just one dryer sheet. They also have multiple uses! I highly recommend this product in your laundry routine.
Julie M.
The Bounce dryer sheets smell great and leave you clothes free from static. The reason for me to not love them is the chemicals. I'm slowly going all natural and I just can't get over what they're made with. And the extra waste they cause.
Kristian S.
Tulsa , OK
These are the dryer sheets I purchase when I am using tide brand detergent. Depending on the laundry load size, I throw one or two sheets in the dryer and my clothes always come out fresh and soft. They seem to be hypo allergenic as well
Alicia M.
Great dryer sheets. My clothes always come out smelling fresh after using this product. It’s effective and affordable. Meets my expectations for sure. If you’re looking for a quality dryer sheet, I would invest in these.