Bounce Dryer Sheets Fresh Linen Scent uploaded by Dallas J.

BY BOUNCE #30 in Starch

Fresh Linen.
fabric softener.
ADD SOME BOUNCE TO YOUR DAY!
Bounce Dryer Sheets provide Long Lasting Freshness and help:
Control Static - Repel Lint & Hair - Soften Fabrics.
AUTOMATIC FRESHNESS AND STATIC CONTROL FOR ABOUT 2 OR 4 MONTHS!*
*Depends on frequency of use and dryer settings. see more...

Allyson H.
I love theses dryer sheets. I always buy this brand and I just really love the smell.
Jennifer R.
Louisville, KY
Bounce Outdoor Fresh Fabric Softener Sheets 120 ct Box smells like you line dried your clothes on a sunny Summer afternoon. Plus Bounce is great for the Winter months when static becomes an issue. I like that they're not expensive, and I can buy them anywhere.
Melissa W.
Hunlock Creek, PA
I liked the Bounce Dryer Sheets in Linen Scent.  They really do make my cloths feel so soft and fresh.  One time I forgot to add one and my cloths were a little stiff.  I won't forget anymore!  You only need one too.. even for an extra large load.  The scent is not over whelming either.  It just leaves a nice subtle fresh scent behind that smells amazing!  I highly recommend!
Lexi S.
I love bounce dryer sheets because of how great my clothes smell afterwards. I live on my college campus where the dryers are pretty trash but I get compliments on the smell! Plus they're super reasonably priced.
Katie G.
Middletown
OG laundry smell, right here.  I only use dryer sheets when I know something has a tendency to be static-y, and these are my go to.  They work well with any of the scents I usually buy in detergent and liquid fabric softener and they keep my microfleece pajama pants from coming out of the dryer throwing sparks like a dang Tesla coil.  A+, good job Bounce.
kodie g.
New London , CT
Have used these for years and years, smell amazing and definitely long lasting. Always smells so fresh and I love it, something about the smell of clean laundry always makes you feel good!!
Valorie H.
Rossville, GA
I always buy Bounce! Bounce fresh linen fabric softener sheets smell great and work great. I even use them for the static in my hair sometimes. They are inexpensive and have many uses. I use them for mosquito repellent, static guard, and stick a few in my couch cushions and dresser drawers to keep things fresh.
Andrea V.
Clermont, FL
Love the smell! We have been using this dryer sheets since I can remember and nothing leaves our clothes feeling great. The only thing I wish they would add is maybe put it in a plastic container to preserve the scent once the box is open. I would definitely recommend and it is very very affordable.
Kelly D.
Uncasville, CT
I have never found another brand of dryer sheets that hold up to the quality of Bounce. The fabulous fragrance lasts longer than any others, and it truly removes static from my laundry. There is no need to use more than one to maximize effectiveness, so the product remains cost-effective.
Silver T.
Bounce has always been one of my go to brands of dryer sheets. It is affordable and extremely effective in the purpose of what dryer sheets were made to do. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone and everyone. It is one of the best dryer sheets on the market