Bounce Dryer Sheets Fresh Linen Scent uploaded by Dallas J.

BY BOUNCE

Fresh Linen.
fabric softener.
ADD SOME BOUNCE TO YOUR DAY!
Bounce Dryer Sheets provide Long Lasting Freshness and help:
Control Static - Repel Lint & Hair - Soften Fabrics.
AUTOMATIC FRESHNESS AND STATIC CONTROL FOR ABOUT 2 OR 4 MONTHS!*
*Depends on frequency of use and dryer settings. see more...

Jennifer R.
Louisville, KY
Bounce Outdoor Fresh Fabric Softener Sheets 120 ct Box smells like you line dried your clothes on a sunny Summer afternoon. Plus Bounce is great for the Winter months when static becomes an issue. I like that they're not expensive, and I can buy them anywhere.
Valorie H.
Rossville, GA
I always buy Bounce! Bounce fresh linen fabric softener sheets smell great and work great. I even use them for the static in my hair sometimes. They are inexpensive and have many uses. I use them for mosquito repellent, static guard, and stick a few in my couch cushions and dresser drawers to keep things fresh.
Kelly D.
Uncasville, CT
I have never found another brand of dryer sheets that hold up to the quality of Bounce. The fabulous fragrance lasts longer than any others, and it truly removes static from my laundry. There is no need to use more than one to maximize effectiveness, so the product remains cost-effective.
Ashley H.
Oldsmar, FL
Have used this product for years because it works. We absolutely love the scent and have never had a problem with static even in the heat of Florida! We even put these in our suitcase when traveling to keep things smelling fresh!
Racheal S.
Andover, NY
For years I’ve used these dryer sheets and I’ve never hated them. They are so useful for more than just doing your laundry. The smell is great, they aren’t overly priced and they make cleaning other household products easier.
Lexi S.
Edinboro, PA
I love bounce dryer sheets because of how great my clothes smell afterwards. I live on my college campus where the dryers are pretty trash but I get compliments on the smell! Plus they're super reasonably priced.
Courtney M.
Toledo, OH
I've only ever used one type of dryer sheet and I will continue to only use one type of dryer sheet! I love using Bounce, my clothes are always static free, they smell good, and Bounce is so affordable.
Haley B.
Rossville, GA
I love using this fabric softener - my clothes do not get static and with this specific product I am always getting compliments on how clean my clothes smell! That's a win in my book!
Mayda T.
My favorite dryer sheets because of the smell.  Leaves my clothes smelling wonderful, and soft.  I use it in my garbage pail and in different places in my home.  My home always smell awesome.
Carm H.
Murray, UT
The only reason im not giving this a 5 star is because of the price. The product itself is amazing and its a brand that i can trust but going to through college it was so hard to buy these since they were so darn expensive. I just didn't fit in my budget but the quality itself is great. I also wish more came in the package as well.