BY BOUNCE #42 in Dryer Sheets & Balls

Bounce® Dryer Bar Fabric Softener Outdoor Fresh®.
Dryer safe.
Lasts about 3 months*.
For automatic freshness.
*Depends on frequency of use and dryer settings.
Stick it and forget it!
1 dryer bar 54.3g (1.92oz) + 1 holder. see more...

Bounce Dryer Bar Fabric Softener Outdoor Fresh
  • "it keeps my clothes smelling fresh and clean and also helps me out because i tend to forget dryer sheets, so with this you don't have to worry about remembering" in 2 reviews
Kristan K.
Kristan K.
I like the dryer bar because you don't have to remember to put the sheets in the dryer, and then you don't have to find them all tangled in the clothes. It smells great too. My only complaint is that it's difficult to get the bar off if I do a load of towels (you're not supposed to use fabric softener on towels because it coats the fibers and makes them less absorbent).
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Mansfield, TX
Works great. But having to dig through clothes and sheets to find it is kind of a pain! It is nice to not have any static to the clothes when they are dry though!
Cassie W.
Cassie W.
Bartonville
Love the product itself and love what it does to clothes, however, I do not like the residue it leaves on the drum of the dryer. I have gone back to using drying sheets just because of the residue left on the drum of the dryer. Great idea, just wish execution was better.
Shana P.
Shana P.
The bar is fantastic because you don't have to think about adding dryer sheets every time you load the dryer. The bar cuts out the need for dryer sheets. I believe it lasts longer than a box of sheets. My only complaint is that if you have a massive thick comforter in the dryer and it's constantly against the bar it will rub off onto the comforter.
Lisa H.
Lisa H.
I use to love my Bounce bar but now I can't find it anywhere locally. It was so easy to stick it to the inside of dryer and that's it for at least a month. It was nice not finding dryer sheets in my clothes when I was out in public
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Got one of these in the mail as a free trial. It worked somewhat. I still had to use dryer sheets with it and when the bar was gone, and I didn't want to put another one in, it took me YEARS to get all the crap out of my dryer that the sticky piece left behind. Liked it, didn't love it and won't be bying it.
Jill A.
Jill A.
Delcambre, LA
These fabric softener bars are genius! Since they aren't kept in the dryer, they are a quick replacement for fabric sheets! I love them! They never disappoint me! I do not find they are expensive. If recommend them!
ExoticAsianGoddess L.
ExoticAsianGoddess L.
Decorator Expert
Bounce Dryer Bar Fabric Softener Outdoor Fresh Bounce dryer sheets give your laundry freshness, softness and static control in a variety of new fresh scents to choose from
alex b.
alex b.
The scent is nice, there's so much product so it lasts quite a while- you don't have to purchase as frequently. It's very effective and does what it is advertised to do. I highly recommend this product!
liliana c.
liliana c.
Los Banos, CA
Love it but dont really like how there is not many options of scents to it itd be great if you can change it time to time with different scents thumbs down