BY BOUNCE

Stick It and Forget It! For Automatic Freshness Fresh LinenScent Freshness, static control and softness released for you, so you have one less thing to think about. The Bounce Dryer Bar automatically freshens your laundry for about4 months, depending on frequency of use and dryer settings. It is also great for controlling static cling and softening your clothes. You just stick it and forget it! 1 Dryer Bar 72.4g + 1 Holder see more...

• I LOVE my bounce bar...but am unable to find refills anymore. Has...1 Answers
Emily K.
Concord, CA
The thing I like about using the Bounce Fabric Softener Bar is that I don't find myself bending over to pick up those stray dryer sheets all over the house! It may sound like I'm lazy but it's just really annoying. You are free of the hassle of placing a new sheet in the dryer for each load and without a sheet your dryer vent won't get clogged. Furthermore, I believe that this way you are reducing your waste "footprint" - good for the environment. The bar lasts along time and does the work of a dryer sheet.
One con: every time you purchase a new bar it comes with the plate/holder that sticks onto the interior of the dryer drum. When the bar expires you simply slide a new one onto the existing plate (the plate has sticky tabs on the underside and you can place it wherever you choose).
So while I'm reducing waste by using the bar...I'm throwing away a plate every time I replace it.
Life's big dilemmas, I know. I still recommend trying the dryer bar.
Jacquelyn G.
Hoisington, KS
I like the outdoor fresh scent as it is soft. I have discovered many "hacks" over the years and I no longer throw them out after a single load in the dryer. Recycle the bounce sheets! I have found that they are a great way to get bug marks off your car without damaging the paint (they work well when they are wet). I am horrible at marking my clothes with deodorant so I keep used sheets in my bathroom and rub the fabric with short, quick strokes. I also wipe my hairbrush as I found it helps significantly to reduce hair static. Soak a used dryer sheet with nail polish remover to remove glitter polish from your nails. I use the recycled sheets to wipe down the washer and dryer as they tend to be magnets for the lint. I also use the recycled sheets to remove the heavy pollen in the spring when washing the windows. In addition, the recycled sheets are used consistently in my household on baseboards, door frames, dashboard, etc.
Cristle S.
Punta Gorda, FL
I absolutely love this dryer bar! I always seem to forget to put dryer sheets into the dryer when I'm doing laundry, so I thought to myself "what if I bought the Bounce Dryer Bar?" So I did and I absolutely love it! My clothes always come out so soft, fresh and clean and I can't forget smelling great! And the best thing is... I don't have to remember to put dryer sheets in the dryer with every load of clothes because the dryer bar does all of the works for me for 4 months. Now how cool is that??
tyesha w.
Denton , TX
Fantastic idea that works well. All you do is stick a plastic holder in your dryer and add a bar of fabric softener that can be replaced. I like fabric softener, but hate the sheets and can't be bothered to use the liquid. This works out really well. I have washed about 10 loads of clothes and it's still going strong. The clothes come out nice and fresh, not over powered at all. I love that there isn't a lot of waste! I've had zero problem with it staying stuck in my dryer!
Robin M.
Savannah, Ga
I bought a pack of the Bounce Dryer Bar Fabric Softeners thinking it would save me from having to buy the sheets. After a few cycles of using it in my dryer, it started to detach itself and all I heard was constant clunking. Not only did it get tossed around like a bar of soap, but the sticky pads left a sticky residue on the drum AND it left oil spots on my clothes!
Julia K.
Charleston, SC
We used the bounce dryer bar about 3 years ago and liked it for the most part. It was nice not having to throw a dryer sheet in and worked just as well. The only problem was that the sticky part just didn't stay. So while you should only have to purchase the refills - we ended up having to the full size over and over and re-stick a new one to the machine,
Nicole J.
I love the dryer sheet bars and the do last longer than I anticipated. Well over 2-3 months for one bar in my dryer . I gave it a 4 star instead of 5 because I think the price is a little high and I haven't seen many coupons . But innovative concept except most people won't spend that because not sure how long it will last .
Amy P.
Falls City, NE
I love this product because it works so well and I like that I can leave it in the dryer and not have to worry about putting a dryer sheet in. Cons is that it leave a mark on your dryer when you take the whole thing out. It is very effective and I love all the scents. I recommend it to my friends and family all the time.
Bae S.
The only things I miss with these are the ability to use them in my steam dryer and forgetting the softener in the wash!! It fell a little short due to having to use an alcohol pad to wipe inside the dryer in order for it to stay stuck on the drum. Also, darks pick up too much of the dryer "wax" bar when making contact.
Crystal B.
Warrensburg, MO
I bought this a few years ago when it first came out and I was super excited to try it out. I have a basic dryer nothing fancy. I stuck it on and within a week it fell off over and over. Maybe it was a defective I am not sure but I didn't repurchase. I will continue to buy dryer sheets. But i do love bounce scents.
Jennifer K.
I LOVE my bounce bar...but am unable to find refills anymore. Has the Bounce bar been discontinued?