BY BOUNCE

Stick It and Forget It! For Automatic Freshness Fresh LinenScent Freshness, static control and softness released for you, so you have one less thing to think about. The Bounce Dryer Bar automatically freshens your laundry for about4 months, depending on frequency of use and dryer settings. It is also great for controlling static cling and softening your clothes. You just stick it and forget it! 1 Dryer Bar 72.4g + 1 Holder see more...

• I LOVE my bounce bar...but am unable to find refills anym...1 Answers
Rachel D.
lebanon
I love the concept of this product. As a mom it really appreciate how often I have to replace it especially when I’m constantly doing laundry! Wether it’s affordable to some but not so other it is definitely worth the investment!
Kat A.
Lakewood, CO
Prefer products. My clothes have never been so clean. They are cleaner now than the day I first washed them.
The smell is so heavenly & last for weeks after the wash. My clothes smell so damn good.
Megan K.
Toronto, OH
I love that these actually work on helping your clothes stay fresh smelling and helps with static cling, bit a few times the bar has either fallen off or has gotten stuck in our clothes. Usually priced around 4 dollars at Walmart. It's been a while since we had these and my husband likes using them on occasion
Bae S.
The only things I miss with these are the ability to use them in my steam dryer and forgetting the softener in the wash!! It fell a little short due to having to use an alcohol pad to wipe inside the dryer in order for it to stay stuck on the drum. Also, darks pick up too much of the dryer "wax" bar when making contact.
Kristi G.
Logan
I don't know if they stopped making this the Bounce Fabric Softer Bar or what but I can't seem to find it in my area anymore.   I used to buy the refills at Wal-mart.  I loved them.  Just stick the bar inside your dryer & go.  You don't have to worry about it again for another four months.   They work really well on keeping the static out of your clothes. I would most definitely recommend buying it.   I wish I still could.
Amanda D.
I only rare a 4 bc I had one of the bars break some how and after that I just quit using them...it was probably a fluke but I like the clean smell of bounce and the bar was handy when I had a baby in the house that was learning how to walk so I was always keeping him out of things. Do I think maybe I should try them again sure why not like I dais it was probably a crazy mishap that it broke apart.
Johanna L.
Ephrata, PA
I saw all the advertisements and coupons being made available for people to buy this product. One day, I bit the bullet and decided to try it. First- I hate that it felt lotion-like to the touch, that makes me worry about a film remaining on my clean clothes. Second, when it came time for me to remove it- the darn thing wouldn't budge! Overall, I'd prefer a dryer sheet, to a dryer bar. I'm not lazy, and a dryer sheet is a small extra step.
Sabrina N.
WAVERLY, OH
These bars help make your clothes smell good and are another layer to help prevent static. I used them for awhile until it became hard to find them at my local store. I also noticed that fuzz would get trapped in and around the bar in the dryer. I do not think I will use the product again.
Lindsey R.
Skiatook, OK
I've used these several times before. They work great for about half the bar, then my clothes start to get staticy again. I don't get my full value from the money I have spent. They are affordable but not as affordable as regular dryer sheets which I can use 2-3 times each.
Rachael L.
Pineville
I really like the dryer bar just because I don't have to remember to put fabric sheets in Every Time I dry clothes but these do not last 4 month's or never did for my family anyways I'm not sure if it's based on the loads of laundry you wash weekly or what? but I stopped buying because the cost was more than I wanted to pay for a product that didn't last as long as I thought it should!
Jennifer K.
I LOVE my bounce bar...but am unable to find refills anymore. Has the Bounce bar been discontinued?