Bounce Curl Light Creme Gel - Moisturizing/Clarifying Shampoo - Cleansing/Cream Conditioner & Travel Tubes (3x Bounce Curl Gel/Travel Tube)

BY BOUNCE CURL

Silicone Free, Paraben Free, Sulfate Free .

Silicone Free, Paraben Free, Sulfate Free

Marie M.
Gilford, NH
Everything Bounce Curl makes is amazing! I highly recommend. All products are holy grail status. Check out her instagram for customer regrams.
Estrella W.
I love my bounce curl clarifying shampoo. My hair never feels dried out ,as it does with other clarifiers
Fre G.
I believe it help my hair improve on making it better curl. Is healthy and gives more values to my hair
Callie C.
Springboro, OH
This product is my miracle product. I use the light creme gel on my hair every day and it never feels crunchy or dried out. It keeps my curls voluminous and defined all day without being weighed down. I recommend this to ALL curly heads.
Brandy C.
Klamath Falls
I’m amazed by bounce curl products. These products smell amazing. They keep my hair moistures and the gel keeps my waves looking soft. I would highly recommend these products especially for any one with curly or wavy hair.
Daniela D.
Geneva
This products help my hair transition. The are Silicon, paraben and sulfate free. I use the light set for my hair.
Kisa Z.
Is the bounce curl clarifying shampoo too drying?