Hair CareHair ProductsShampoobounce curl
Light Creme Gel - Moisturizing/Clarifying Shampoo - Cleansing/Cream Conditioner & Travel Tubes (3x Gel/Travel Tube)

by bounce curl

Silicone Free, Paraben Free, Sulfate Free .

Silicone Free, Paraben Free, Sulfate Free

Can anyone post a pic of their hair after using their product? Still a little iffy on buying it. Thank you!!
Is the bouncecurl clarifying shampoo good for every wash (~once a week) or I should take turns and use the moisturizing shampoo most of the time ?
Is the bounce curl clarifying shampoo too drying?
Start your review of Bounce Curl Light Creme Gel - Moisturizing/Clarifying Shampoo - Cleansing/Cream Conditioner & Travel Tubes (3x Bounce Curl Gel/Travel Tube)!
Callie C.
Springboro, OH
This product is my miracle product. I use the light creme gel on my hair every day and it never feels crunchy or dried out. It keeps my curls voluminous and defined all day without being weighed down. I recommend this to ALL curly heads.
member-2bbbb
It is hard to find products for curly hair. The clarifying shampoo was nice but not something I can use for every wash day.
Renee B.
Buffalo, NY
My go to brand and products for my curly hair. Doesn’t contain any of the harmful ingredients bad for keeping your curl pattern.
Suzanne H.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Love bounce curl. Only complaint is the fragrance is a little to strong but after the hair is dry you don’t smell the fragrance.
Nicole H.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I can go on and on about these products I am a full believer in ALL of bounce curls products for all types of curly girls it’s a must for healthy and beautiful hair! It’s a 10/10 recommend to everyone I know from treatments to shampoos and conditioner I love it all you will not go wrong with these products you will be hooked and never go back to regular products again and will change your hair! Go buy now
Leticia H.
I absolutely love these products. It makes you feel like you’re putting great stuff on your hair. This is important because taking care of my hair is one of the most important things I do for me. I take great care of my hair and this brand makes you feel safe.
Bria P.
I love, love bounce curl all of their products are safe to use and gentle enough to use on children. It works amazing on my 6 year old
Traci W.
Jackson, TN
I really like the clarifying shampoo in this line. The conditioner is ok, not my favorite. The moisturizing shampoo is pretty heavy so I think it would be better suited for someone with less porous hair that needs extra moisture. I wasn’t crazy about the scent of this entire line, reminds me of orange sherbet.
Michelle R.
This product makes my hair soft and shiny. It smells great and improves the condition of my hair. Highly recommended!
Jessica M.
Napa, CA
The shampoo is very moisturizing and doesn’t leave hair feeling gross. The conditioner has a ton of slip and makes detangling very easy. The scent does linger a little throughout the day, but it’s not overwhelming.