BY BOUNCE #78 in Laundry Scent Booster

Enjoy outdoor freshness so vibrant you'll forget you're indoors. It's as simple as shaking a few of these fun little bursts into your washer and enjoying the refreshing, clean scent. Then, weeks later, pull your fabrics out of your closet and enjoy the... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Melisa F.
I love this boost sent booster they really give my clothes that extra smell I love them and I will continue to use them because they are affordable and they last very long I wash a lot of loads and these boost dents are my favorite thanks boost for making these
Dashing P.
San Diego, CA
These things are fantastic. I love that they aren't liquid because the only mess that occurs is if you drop the bottle on the floor. They add a boost to my laundry and I notice the scent is still present several days later.
corry p.
Valley Stream, NY
, just last week I tried these I usually buy Unstopables, when I seem to gain I could not believe they had them what a wonderful product Papa Cat full in the washing machine and you close qhemet smelling so fresh
Cherish M.
Theodore , AL
Some of the best scent boosters I've used. Good value but a little pricey. Leaves the clothes clean and fresh for days after a washed load. Very impressed with how effective it works. Wouldn't mind buying again.
Maribel L.
If you want fresh smelling laundry this is the way to go! Just a capful in the laundry will help keep it smelling amazing! I recommend it to all my friends when they compliment me for the smell of my cloth!
Demi C.
Campobello, SC
These little things are so cool and unique and they really do work!! Y'all for real need to try them. A little pricey but the smell is worth it and you really don't have to use much to get the desired smell
Kelly A.
Tunnel Hill, GA
Love, love, LOVE this product!! It keeps my clothes and linens smelling fresh for days! I like to put about 1/2 cap of these beads in a squirt bottle, add water and use it as a room freshener as well.
Bounce Bursts In-Wash Scent Booster, Outdoor Fresh, 9.7 Oz (Pack of 3) Bounce dryer sheets give your laundry freshness, softness and static control in a variety of new fresh scents to choose from
Jennifer K.
Kingsport, TN
I used to use way too much fabric softener in my laundry and realized I was wasting my money. This product takes the guesswork out of it. I wish I had started using them earlier!
Katelyn B.
Muscle shoals, AL
I love these to add to my clothes when washing them they make them smell extra amazing and fresh. I buy mine at Walmart and they are affordable