Bounce Bursts In-wash Scent Booster uploaded by Erica S.

BY BOUNCE #84 in Laundry Scent Booster

Enjoy outdoor freshness so vibrant, you'll forget you're indoors. With Bounce Bursts Outdoor Fresh In-Wash Scent Booster, it's as simple as shaking a few of these fun little bursts into your washer and enjoying the refreshing, clean scent. Then, weeks... see more...

Andrea J.
Kimberly, WV
I really like Bounce Bursts In-Wash Scent Booster because it makes my clothes smell so good! Even after they have been folded and put away for a week, once I pull an item out, it still smells good. Like I just did the laundry that day. I recommend to anyone wanting fresh smelling clothing
Whitney G.
Jamestown
This has a nice odor and a good price point however I don’t really feel as though it works well and I do not see the importance and using it. I will not be purchasing it again however maybe I’m just not getting the point behind it.
Stephanie W.
Orchard Hill , GA
I love the way this smells. It’s not so floral it just has a nice clean scent. It helps keep my uniforms smelling nice. It’s not very expensive. I tend to always catch it on sale with a coupon. I definitely recommend this.
Ashley C.
Finally found the secret to making my laundry smell AMAZING! these are easy to use and leave your clothes smelling fresh. I wish more came in the bottle for the price but it’s worth it for me.
Jordan T.
Guthrie
I love how this product gives my cloths a great big boost of looking awesome. the smell is just right and the price is perfect. I deff. use this product on a reg basis
Thelma M.
You can buy this at Target for $9.79 cents. It's well worth it. Makes everything you wash smell even better. I give 5 out of 5 stars review. Works just like it says. I recommend adding extra to make your blankets smell good. Just fyi
k s.
Brooklyn, NY
I try a lot of products to find my favorite. Bounce for one never disappoints and i love to try their stff . It Keeps my clothes smelling fresh and soft to touch . It does its job extremely well . Price for me is not a concern. I would definitely recommend this .
Kara R.
These things are beyond amazing and keep your clothes smelling so fresh and clean all day long. I swear when I wash my clothes normal with high end detergent and softener they don't smell amazing but when you add some of these your clothes are so yummie and refreshing smelling!
Caitlyn W.
P C Beach, FL
I love to add these boosters to give my clothes extra freshness. My husband is a chef and his clothes can really absorb the odor and this brings them back to fresh. They are often on sale at Target and are a good deal.
Jacqueline B.
Cumming, GA
These little beads pack a punch! They make our clothes smell so fresh & clean. I typically use a full cap full on a load. People are always asking what I use to wash my clothes. It lasts quite a while too!
Christine B.
Caledonia, OH
I'm interested in a scent booster. Have you found any that don't cause any skin irritations?