BY BOUNCE #10 in Starch

Bounce Awakenings provides all the static and softness benefits you ve come to expect from Bounce, plus improved freshness with Renew-Refresh scent beads!. Gives you long-lasting freshness. Revitalizes the freshness of your clothes as you move throughout the day. Controls static cling in fabrics. Helps repel lint and hair. Softens fabrics. Bounce contains biodegradable cationic softeners and perfume Box made from 100% Recycled Paper .Questions?  Call Toll-Free 1-800-5-Bounce. see more...

Bounce Awakenings Fabric Sheets
  • "Gets wrinkles out and it leaves a nice scent on your clothes my favorite brand it keeps you clothes smelling good for a long time" in 4 reviews
  • "Smell good, can use them twice if you want, and they leave our clothes smelling fresh! " in 1 review
  • "gets rid of the wrinkles and keeps clothes smelling fresh and clean." in 1 review
MrsBussinessWomen R.
Shirley, NY
Now this is something that is a must when it comes to drying my clothes
Before I started using this I noticed my clothes weren’t as soft and very static since using this I noticed I don’t get any static in my clothing
So don’t need to ever worry about my clothes sticking to me so if you have that problem
Just throw 1 sheet if this is your dryer along with your clothes and job done
Jada W.
I LOVE these! No static on clothes, great smell when they're done, and it softens them! They're super affordable too! And the use doesn't end at drying. I pack them in my drawers, suitcase, car, closet, you name it, for amazing smell. And I can use them to clean my car without being super abrasive on the finish
Deanna C.
These dryer sheets always smell great and are incredibly well priced. You can buy them at any drug store or grocery store. They work well and actually do give your clean clothes a fresh smell. I would recommend this to anyone who likes their clothes to have a certain smell to them.
Sofie U.
Bellingham
These are really nice, I haven't ever used another brand so I have nothing to compare it to but they make my clothes feel really really soft and make them smell really really good. I have been using them for about 3 years now and I can't imagine my laundry process without them.
Joyce L.
Sugar Land, TX
I love this fabric sheets they are amazing I have tried other brands and they all work really good I love how they smell all their products smell so good very clean it’s very affordable and they last you a very long time I would buy them again and yes I would recommend them
Erin S.
These bounce sheets not only make my clothing feel softer and less static, but they also keep my clothes smelling great. I have taken these and rubbed them on my car floor before just to get a good smell on my car carpets. Definitely helps hide the smell of kids haha!
Amanda W.
El Paso, TX
My husband loves these when we travels for work has to do his laundry away from home. They keep the static out of his gym clothes. You can always tell the difference when one has been put in. They leave clothes smelling great and it’s a totally affordable price point
Tina B.
Louisville
I have used bounce drier sheets before. They are my second favorite drier sheet. They do the job and keep static from forming on the clothes. They are very affordable and do everything I need them to do. I would recommend them to others. They do smell good as well.
Jessica I.
Provo , UT
i love using these, and i have used them for years. They are really good price for how many you get. and I can use one for multiple drying cycles. it was aeffective and i would recommend it to all of my friends and family because it is the best i have tried
Alyssa G.
Temecula
I use these dryer sheets every single time I dry my clothes, they make my clothes smell, nice and fresh. There are no cons. I have never been disappointed and they are quite affordable. I recommend 10/10. Love it! Yes! You can buy them at any grocery store.