BY BOUNCE

Bounce Awakenings provides all the static and softness benefits you ve come to expect from Bounce, plus improved freshness with Renew-Refresh scent beads!. Gives you long-lasting freshness. Revitalizes the freshness of your clothes as you move throughout the day. Controls static cling in fabrics. Helps repel lint and hair. Softens fabrics. Bounce contains biodegradable cationic softeners and perfume Box made from 100% Recycled Paper .Questions?  Call Toll-Free 1-800-5-Bounce. see more...

Bounce Awakenings Fabric Sheets
  • "Gets wrinkles out and it leaves a nice scent on your clothes my favorite brand it keeps you clothes smelling good for a long time" in 4 reviews
  • "Smell good, can use them twice if you want, and they leave our clothes smelling fresh! " in 1 review
  • "gets rid of the wrinkles and keeps clothes smelling fresh and clean." in 1 review
Sandra V.
San Antonio
I absolutely love the way fresh laundry smells. These dryer sheets are so fresh and clean, and leave the clothing smelling so good! I love placing these sheets in between some clothing when I pack for travel to use as a freshener in the hotel room and to keep my clothing smelling clean.
Amanda W.
El Paso, TX
My husband loves these when we travels for work has to do his laundry away from home. They keep the static out of his gym clothes. You can always tell the difference when one has been put in. They leave clothes smelling great and it’s a totally affordable price point
Sumana🌹 P.
Cupertino, CA
The Bounce Awakenings Fabric Sheets smell great and it is very effective. I use the Bounce Awakenings Fabric Sheets all the time and i am not disappointing. I have made other people try the Bounce Awakenings Fabric Sheets and they like it too.
Ashley R.
Harrisville
They come in an awesome variety of scents. They are not expensive at all. Extremely effective. It left my clothes smelling fabulous. Can be found in almost any store. You get a good amount of loads out of the box. I absolutely recommend this brand!!
รเєггค ﻮ.
Skiatook
Cheap alternative to the expensive ones. Works fine, can find it at Walmart and target. Smells great and keeps laundry fresh even after a long time. Not too expensive and I would recommend to someone wanting something new
MrsBussinessWomen R.
Shirley, NY
Now this is something that is a must when it comes to drying my clothes
Before I started using this I noticed my clothes weren’t as soft and very static since using this I noticed I don’t get any static in my clothing
So don’t need to ever worry about my clothes sticking to me so if you have that problem
Just throw 1 sheet if this is your dryer along with your clothes and job done
Alyssa G.
Temecula
I use these dryer sheets every single time I dry my clothes, they make my clothes smell, nice and fresh. There are no cons. I have never been disappointed and they are quite affordable. I recommend 10/10. Love it! Yes! You can buy them at any grocery store.
Lakeshia R.
Shreveport, LA
Decorator Expert Level 1
FIRST I HAVE TO SAY THAT I'M A HUGE FAN OF YOUR COMPANY I'VE BEEN A LONG TIME BUYER OF OF YOUR PRODUCT AND CAN'T IMAGINE BUYING ANYTHING ELSE,I LOVE THE SMELL OF THE FABRIC SHEETS AND IT'S AFFORDABLE  ,I'M ALWAYS TELLING MY FRIENDS ABOUT HOW GREAT YOUR PRODUCT ARE #1FAN
Jill K.
I love the bounce products for the way they make the clothes smell fresh but also I use them to deter mice in the winter. The mice hate the smell of bounce sheets so I put them wherever I need to in my storage containers
Victoria R.
Garland, TX
I love using this dryer sheets to help keep my laundry smelling great even after I take it out the dryer. It’s works so amazing and I stand by it all the way. I would recommend this to anyone wanting to buy dryer sheets.