BY BOUNCE #7 in Starch

Bounce Awakenings provides all the static and softness benefits you ve come to expect from Bounce, plus improved freshness with Renew-Refresh scent beads!. Gives you long-lasting freshness. Revitalizes the freshness of your clothes as you move throughout the day. Controls static cling in fabrics. Helps repel lint and hair. Softens fabrics. Bounce contains biodegradable cationic softeners and perfume Box made from 100% Recycled Paper .Questions?  Call Toll-Free 1-800-5-Bounce. see more...

Bounce Awakenings Fabric Sheets
  • "Gets wrinkles out and it leaves a nice scent on your clothes my favorite brand it keeps you clothes smelling good for a long time" in 4 reviews
  • "Smell good, can use them twice if you want, and they leave our clothes smelling fresh! " in 1 review
  • "gets rid of the wrinkles and keeps clothes smelling fresh and clean." in 1 review
Jada W.
I LOVE these! No static on clothes, great smell when they're done, and it softens them! They're super affordable too! And the use doesn't end at drying. I pack them in my drawers, suitcase, car, closet, you name it, for amazing smell. And I can use them to clean my car without being super abrasive on the finish
Amanda W.
El Paso, TX
My husband loves these when we travels for work has to do his laundry away from home. They keep the static out of his gym clothes. You can always tell the difference when one has been put in. They leave clothes smelling great and it’s a totally affordable price point
Jessica I.
Provo, UT
i love using these, and i have used them for years. They are really good price for how many you get. and I can use one for multiple drying cycles. it was aeffective and i would recommend it to all of my friends and family because it is the best i have tried
Sumana🌹 P.
Cupertino, CA
The Bounce Awakenings Fabric Sheets smell great and it is very effective. I use the Bounce Awakenings Fabric Sheets all the time and i am not disappointing. I have made other people try the Bounce Awakenings Fabric Sheets and they like it too.
Ashley R.
Harrisville
They come in an awesome variety of scents. They are not expensive at all. Extremely effective. It left my clothes smelling fabulous. Can be found in almost any store. You get a good amount of loads out of the box. I absolutely recommend this brand!!
Amber E.
This is the only type of dryer sheet I will use, they keep everything soft and smell amazing. I don't see any cons of this product. They are effective and affordable which is awesome. I would recommend this to anyone who wants to try this product.
Latisha C.
Grovetown
I adore these fabric sheets they get the job done. While drying clothing not only do your clothing smell Awesome, it makes your home smell great as well. Never disappointed with this product. Very affordable,  I would recommend this product.
Katelyn B.
Cypress , TX
I like these fabric sheets, but I personally don't like the smell as much as I like the Gain ones. They work fine and the price is fine, but I really think that the again ones smell better! You can buy these pretty much anywhere!
รเєггค ﻮ.
Skiatook
Cheap alternative to the expensive ones. Works fine, can find it at Walmart and target. Smells great and keeps laundry fresh even after a long time. Not too expensive and I would recommend to someone wanting something new
Jill K.
I love the bounce products for the way they make the clothes smell fresh but also I use them to deter mice in the winter. The mice hate the smell of bounce sheets so I put them wherever I need to in my storage containers