BY BOUNCE

Tumble out Odors, Tumble in Freshness Now! Ultra Concentrated High Efficiency Eliminates Odors Caused by Cooking, Pets, Smoking 1 Environmentally Friendly 4 Contains No Phosphate, Perchloroethylene, or Trichloroethylene 3 Cleans Freshens up to 32 Garments Safe for All Your Clothes Lines*: Items Sweaters 5 Slacks 3 Dresses 1 Jackets 2 Blouses 6 Vests 10 Suits 11 Throw Pillows 9 Small Blankets 7 Ties 8 Scarves Fabrics Silk 4 Wool 1 Linen 2 Acetate 5 Rayon 8 Cashmere 9 Hand-Washable Cottons 6 Acrylic 7 Polyester 8 Cleaning Cloths 7.5 in x 10 in ~ 19.5 cm x 25.4 cm see more...

Sharon P.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I do not at all like the smell of it
For the price of it it should smell a whole lot
Better than it does.It smells plain no nice scent.
Brianna Z.
Love this stuff. Makes the clothes smell super fresh and clean. Price is not too bad for the payoff you get when using this.
Nonnie S.
Never tried it!! If I ever see it on the shelves I am going to try it! Yes I need this in my life! Like now!I'm always in a rush!
Quinnthalin S.
Amarillo
I love the fresh scent left on my clothes after I run one of these in the dryer my clothes stay fresh and the smell last long
Nadya S.
Oak Lawn, IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This is an okay product , good price and does its job but I feel like other brands might have  better products than this one
Courtney B.
Hartsville, SC
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I like these they are nice and have a good smell to them. I would recommend buying this product as they do what intended.
Celene E.
Moore, OK
bounce 15 minute dry clean is so handy and very easy to use and with almost no time at all! I jiggly recommend this item!
sabrina t.
Weston
Smells good. Works just fine. I guess something to buy for a cheap price. Leaves the clothes smelling good for a while.
Sàde B.
Oklahoma city, OK
1,130 reviews
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love this product it is one of my favorite to use I was not disappointed when I tried it and it is worth the moneyL
Anastaissa V.
Orlando, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Omg! My favorite brand. This has helped me with my clothes.  It works so good! I would recommend it to everyone.
Nicole G.
Seattle, WA
I hear the scent is nice but, do they get the clothes clean??

Amazon