BY BOULDER CANYON

Boulder Canyon™ Spinach and Artichoke Kettle Chips are a snack that features fresh-from-the-garden spinach and artichokes perfectly blended with an assortment of rich seasonings for optimum flavor. If you frequently crave the creaminess of a warm spinach and artichoke dip, you're going to love these chips. All Natural Gluten Free Zero Trans Fat Zero Cholesterol Since 1994, Boulder Canyon has delivered all natural kettle cooked potato chips with unsurpassed quality and taste. Our thickly sliced premium potatoes are slow cooked in small kettles using sunflower and/or safflower oil. We then add our distinctive flavors and experienced craftsmen test the potatoes at every stage to ensure you get the finest chip around. see more...

Cassie K.
Lawrence, KS
I will definitely buy these again they were cheap and very good I could eat them all the time like all day long
Honesty F.
Jackson, TN
Me and my family love these chips. It has just the right amount of flavor and is just great all together
Ashley A.
These look excellent I can't wait to try these when I find out where to buy them. The flavor looks good.
Sara K.
We love these chips. excellent flavor . A family go to . they are not too salty which we also love.
Freya L.
Doral, FL
Muy buen producto, se los recomiendo a todos, tiene buen sabor y esta a buen precio.
Becky S.
So good. Definitely a must try. Good price and worth every last crumb. Need more.
julia E.
Pittsburgh, PA
Are these good?! Should I buy them?
Maura M.
Mars, PA
Did they discontinue this flavor? It was my absolute favorite and I can't find it anywhere!
lia E.
Is this a good brand? I don't want to judge but from the packaging it looks pretty cheap
Ariana R.