Boulder Canyon Natural Foods Malt Vinegar & Sea Salt Kettle Cooked Potato Chips, 6.5 oz (Pack of 12) uploaded by Susan T.

BY BOULDER CANYON

Boulder Canyon Natural Foods Malt Vinegar & Sea Salt Kettle Cooked Potato Chips: All natural No trans fat Non GMO No MSG No cholesterol Vegan Kosher see more...

Stuff4chix Y.
Prosper
This chips are amazing! By far the best salt and vinegar chips that I have ever tried! I eat low carb normally, but allow myself to splurge on these because I just can’t say ‘no’!
Heather E.
Phoenix, AZ
This product was purchased because I have a child with allergies to sunflower oil and this is one of the very few brands that doesn’t use it. I was very pleasantly surprised. The chips are crunchy and tasty as well as affordable. This is our new go to potato chips.