BY BOULDER CANYON

Boulder Canyon Natural Foods Kettle Cooked Parmesan & Garlic Potato Chips: 0 trans fats 0 cholesterol Kosher Gluten free All natural see more...

Casey G.
Wilmington, NC
They're a bit expensive, and the package is a little tough to tear open, but the flavor is smooth and tastes delicious for a snack. Kettle cooked chips are the most crunchy kind, which is what makes them the best. I like this brand because the chips aren't overly greasy and have enough salt to taste good without being overpowering. This flavor in particular tastes great if you like cheese. Jalapeño cheddar is my favorite of this brand.
courtney F.
College Sta, TX
I didn't know Boulder made flavored chips! I love their original kettle cooked chips. Now I'm definitely going to have to try the jalapeno flavored ones because I love spicy and their chips are already so good!
Christina M.
Absolutely the best flavor in my eyes hands down. between the amazing crunch of the kettle chip, to the delicious almost garlic bread like seasoning, I find myself buying multiple bags of these chips whenever I am at the store!
Mary S.
Virginia Bch, VA
These were always my dad's favorite. I don't really see this flavor anywhere else. I always liked them and I was never fond of spicy food but these were awesome.
Paige S.
Muncie, IN
These are great! I love spicy chips and I love the Boulder brand. It is a delicious change from the normal potato chip
Emaan K.
SILVER SPRING, MD
These chips taste great but I am so disappointed how small these bags are and how much they are priced.